Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Neymar 'faces Seven-game Ban' While Gonzalez Could Get 'ten-match Suspension - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar 'faces Seven-game Ban' While Gonzalez Could Get 'ten-match Suspension (29027 Views)

Gonzalez Reacts To Neymar Racism Claims.. / "Napoli Asked For Match Suspension After Racist Chant At Koulibaily" - Ancelloti / Neymar Faces Tough Trial For Move To Barcelona, And Could Spend 6 Years In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar 'faces Seven-game Ban' While Gonzalez Could Get 'ten-match Suspension by soundlala: 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2020
plz explain the difference ban n suspension
Re: Neymar 'faces Seven-game Ban' While Gonzalez Could Get 'ten-match Suspension by Teejay13(m): 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2020
This white guys can often feel like God ehn, what the Bleep is wrong with them?
Re: Neymar 'faces Seven-game Ban' While Gonzalez Could Get 'ten-match Suspension by lascos912(m): 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
kingjrofficial:
Neymar is a overrated MF who don't know shit bout football but to dey form fine boy with swag..

@29, zero ballon d'or..
Zero European golden boat..
Zero glory for football..
Ronaldo/Messi @29 were beast, aliens, gods and wonders..

I wonder why they always rate him 3rd
I'm not sure you know the meaning of racism
Re: Neymar 'faces Seven-game Ban' While Gonzalez Could Get 'ten-match Suspension by lascos912(m): 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
wisdomkid:
They should have banned him forever. Bastard
I don't like Neymar but if you know what they are talking about you wouldn't have said this
Re: Neymar 'faces Seven-game Ban' While Gonzalez Could Get 'ten-match Suspension by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2020
What the difference between 7 match ban and 7 match suspension?
Re: Neymar 'faces Seven-game Ban' While Gonzalez Could Get 'ten-match Suspension by Dchampion65: 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2020
He over reacted but definately something must have provoked him.

What is the different between ban and suspension

Both will not enter field to play
Re: Neymar 'faces Seven-game Ban' While Gonzalez Could Get 'ten-match Suspension by Manoffacts: 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2020
paulolee:
still following the story and what caught my attention was neyma saying "its very easy for var to get him and punish him bt still waiting for dt same var to catch Gonzales racist slur"
we all know dt the European body knows all about this racism happening and since its a footballer involved they would try to bury the case by giving neyma minimal match ban even if the racist is guilty...
racism cant be eradicated in football, all black players should try and get used it and also neyma should start following daniel alves way..
dani alves once said "he was suffering from racism from his first day in Europe and he av gotten soo used to it dt he sometimes do dt "monkey dance" for the racist when insulted so that his own kids too can get used to it"....
alves eatin a banana dt was thrown at him on the pitch was totall crazy n d stupid lineman was telling him to stop eating it...

I feel sad for you and the slaves liking your comment! How do you ask people to get used to racially abusive words? No wonder Buahri is your president.
Re: Neymar 'faces Seven-game Ban' While Gonzalez Could Get 'ten-match Suspension by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
Faller:

My brother I hope you know it cost nothing to connect your brain to your mouth before you speak... Just in case of next time... I pardon you for this one... rada rada
Mr brainbox please educate us on what's wrong with his statement's, abi neymar don win ballon d'or
Re: Neymar 'faces Seven-game Ban' While Gonzalez Could Get 'ten-match Suspension by wisdomkid: 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2020
lascos912:
I don't like Neymar but if you know what they are talking about you wouldn't have said this

NOT NEYMAR, the racist pig is the guy they should banned forever, and NOT NEYMAR..
I am 100% team Neymar.
Re: Neymar 'faces Seven-game Ban' While Gonzalez Could Get 'ten-match Suspension by paulolee(m): 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2020
Manoffacts:

I feel sad for you and the slaves liking your comment! How do you ask people to get used to racially abusive words? No wonder Buahri is your president.
lolz...its thier land....we blacks cant inprove ours and we see it as gold when we do play for the top European teams..
the racism cnt stop and the only option is to get used to it or get the fck out of thier racist countries and go back to your origin and play football
jus like telling a neyma to ditch PSG and its millions and fame to go play in brazil which ia nearly impossible bt dts the bitter truth
Re: Neymar 'faces Seven-game Ban' While Gonzalez Could Get 'ten-match Suspension by ymstar(m): 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2020
chris259:
This neymar self no dey calm down.. he own too much abeg, most unserious player i've ever seen . if neymar atleast had the calmness of messi and the determination and seriousness of CR7 he would have had atleast a balon'dor... such a waste of talent i must say.
Correct
Re: Neymar 'faces Seven-game Ban' While Gonzalez Could Get 'ten-match Suspension by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nightstalker:

Is that your cat?
Re: Neymar 'faces Seven-game Ban' While Gonzalez Could Get 'ten-match Suspension by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2020
Re: Neymar 'faces Seven-game Ban' While Gonzalez Could Get 'ten-match Suspension by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
Re: Neymar 'faces Seven-game Ban' While Gonzalez Could Get 'ten-match Suspension by Mayannar(m): 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2020
Ddorrau:
To everyone willing to invest huge money try and use "Neymar" as a prayer point. May we not purchase a neymatic apparatus amen

Kapaichumarimarichupako grin grin grin
Re: Neymar 'faces Seven-game Ban' While Gonzalez Could Get 'ten-match Suspension by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
Driedfish:

Yeah.. It's mine
It is so beautiful. Boy or girl ? What's it's name?
Re: Neymar 'faces Seven-game Ban' While Gonzalez Could Get 'ten-match Suspension by AustineCJ: 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2020
flexd99:
How can the acclaimed racist words of Gonzalez be proven when there are no microphones on players?
lips reading.
Re: Neymar 'faces Seven-game Ban' While Gonzalez Could Get 'ten-match Suspension by Honchoslim16(m): 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2020
Goddamn mehn!
Re: Neymar 'faces Seven-game Ban' While Gonzalez Could Get 'ten-match Suspension by michealdeco: 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2020
obembet:
He did it To Messi now Neymar,

Gonzalez Should've tried against these two WWE Superstars (Ramos & Pepe) or Zlatan. That would've calmed him
or Diego Costa lol
Re: Neymar 'faces Seven-game Ban' While Gonzalez Could Get 'ten-match Suspension by saxby(f): 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2020
i dont get, up til now theres no technology in soccer to decode the words players say on the pitch? all these racist attacks need to be identified and severely punished
Re: Neymar 'faces Seven-game Ban' While Gonzalez Could Get 'ten-match Suspension by Karleb(m): 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2020
See the way Villa-Boas commot hand quick when they mentioned racism. gringringrin
Re: Neymar 'faces Seven-game Ban' While Gonzalez Could Get 'ten-match Suspension by soundlala: 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2020
Faller:

lol.... he also wrote seven games ban and ten match ban..............difference between match and game
blog no easy
Re: Neymar 'faces Seven-game Ban' While Gonzalez Could Get 'ten-match Suspension by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nightstalker:

It is so beautiful. Boy or girl ? What's it's name?

1 Like

Re: Neymar 'faces Seven-game Ban' While Gonzalez Could Get 'ten-match Suspension by machiavelli95: 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2020
Please give him to me na. I promise to take good care of him

Re: Neymar 'faces Seven-game Ban' While Gonzalez Could Get 'ten-match Suspension by earnit3: 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2020
oh
Re: Neymar 'faces Seven-game Ban' While Gonzalez Could Get 'ten-match Suspension by uniquetechng: 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2020
kingjrofficial:
Neymar is a overrated MF who don't know shit bout football but to dey form fine boy with swag..

@29, zero ballon d'or..
Zero European golden boat..
Zero glory for football..
Ronaldo/Messi @29 were beast, aliens, gods and wonders..

I wonder why they always rate him 3rd
Neymar overrated
Stop watching football, maybe Rugby will be just fine for you because football is certainly not for you.
Re: Neymar 'faces Seven-game Ban' While Gonzalez Could Get 'ten-match Suspension by Flackojidey: 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2020
That is their problem, racism can never be eradicated
Re: Neymar 'faces Seven-game Ban' While Gonzalez Could Get 'ten-match Suspension by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
Faller:

I'm sure your anus will be jealous of your mouth because of all the shit coming out of your mouth.....
ballon d'or is not the standard by which a football career should be judged... think of Raul, Maldini, Sergio Ramos, Rooney, Lewandoski, Samuel Eto'o, Totti, Lampard, Terry,... all these players didn't win balling d'or but they are legends ... so is Neymar... if it is by what they are playing
'Messi wasn't supposed to win it over Sneijder in 2010.... please you too try to connect your brain to your mouth before speaking.. .....
finally you ended up saying thrash. All the players you mentioned are considered great players but not one of the best for a reason. Since it doesn't count why is it being awarded, what is an accolade?, why are players dreaming to win it? Well mr fat brain that cant make a sentence without mentioning anus your obviously a gay. Anus-brainer.
Re: Neymar 'faces Seven-game Ban' While Gonzalez Could Get 'ten-match Suspension by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 15, 2020
Re: Neymar 'faces Seven-game Ban' While Gonzalez Could Get 'ten-match Suspension by lascos912(m): 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2020
wisdomkid:

NOT NEYMAR, the racist pig is the guy they should banned forever, and NOT NEYMAR..
I am 100% team Neymar.
ok
Re: Neymar 'faces Seven-game Ban' While Gonzalez Could Get 'ten-match Suspension by sulasa07(m): 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2020
obembet:
He did it To Messi now Neymar,

Gonzalez Should've tried against these two WWE Superstars (Ramos & Pepe) or Zlatan. That would've calmed him
I don't know about Ramos or others but I trust Zlatan 1000%,he will break Gonzalez's jaw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) / FIFA Remembers Sunday Oliseh’s Stunner On June 13th At The 1998 World Cup / Dortmund's Adeyemi: African Dishes, Especially Fufu Is The Secret To My Speed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.