Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

VW TSI Engine Available - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / VW TSI Engine Available (1940 Views)

2012 Model Volkswagen Passat Tsi Used Selling Cheap / Late 2016 Passat CC With Tsi Engine 4 Cylinder For Sale / Sale Of Nigerian Used 2009 VW Passat TSI Engine At Giveaway Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VW TSI Engine Available by greatstephenho(m): 8:24am On Nov 14, 2020
dm
Re: VW TSI Engine Available by greatstephenho(m): 8:45am On Nov 26, 2020
Good morning
Re: VW TSI Engine Available by greatstephenho(m): 9:43am On Nov 27, 2020
still available
Re: VW TSI Engine Available by greatstephenho(m): 10:43am On Nov 29, 2020
happy sunday
Re: VW TSI Engine Available by greatstephenho(m): 7:40am On Nov 30, 2020
Good morning
Re: VW TSI Engine Available by greatstephenho(m): 7:20am On Dec 01, 2020
Dm
Re: VW TSI Engine Available by greatstephenho(m): 7:15am On Dec 02, 2020
Still available
Re: VW TSI Engine Available by greatstephenho(m): 9:07am On Dec 03, 2020
we move
Re: VW TSI Engine Available by greatstephenho(m): 10:57am On Dec 06, 2020
Happy Sunday
Re: VW TSI Engine Available by lildush(m): 7:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
greatstephenho:
price is for serious buyer only.

Business is secret

WhatsApp or call me
Ur not ready for business.. people have budget for things.. if Ur price is not with in dia budget no need to contact you. So get it straight please. Time is of d essence

1 Like

Re: VW TSI Engine Available by greatstephenho(m): 10:29am On Dec 07, 2020
lildush:

Ur not ready for business.. people have budget for things.. if Ur price is not with in dia budget no need to contact you. So get it straight please. Time is of d essence
your problem, solve it.
Re: VW TSI Engine Available by greatstephenho(m): 7:33am On Dec 08, 2020
We are open for business
Re: VW TSI Engine Available by greatstephenho(m): 8:07am On Dec 10, 2020
Gm
Re: VW TSI Engine Available by greatstephenho(m): 7:58am On Dec 11, 2020
We bring you the best and affordable spare parts
Re: VW TSI Engine Available by greatstephenho(m): 10:12am On Dec 12, 2020
Weekend flash
Re: VW TSI Engine Available by greatstephenho(m): 8:45am On Dec 16, 2020
open
Re: VW TSI Engine Available by greatstephenho(m): 10:01am On Dec 17, 2020
Gm
Re: VW TSI Engine Available by greatstephenho(m): 8:50am On Dec 23, 2020
Don't miss our Christmas discount
Re: VW TSI Engine Available by greatstephenho(m): 7:41am On Dec 24, 2020
Open
Re: VW TSI Engine Available by greatstephenho(m): 7:45am On Feb 16, 2021
Open for business
Re: VW TSI Engine Available by nedekid: 7:48am On Feb 16, 2021
lildush:

Well said.

1 Like

Re: VW TSI Engine Available by sinebaba(m): 7:57am On Feb 16, 2021
nedekid:

Well said.
am very sure he didn't have the engine. Good one no dey market like that, what I do with my own is I swap am with fsi and covert my car. The car serve me well after conversion

2 Likes

Re: VW TSI Engine Available by greatstephenho(m): 8:17am On Feb 16, 2021
sinebaba:
am very sure he didn't have the engine. Good one no dey market like that, what I do with my own is I swap am with fsi and covert my car. The car serve me well after conversion
business is secret,do you think a serious buyer will see sliding on ur WhatsApp as a big deal for what he need?

You didn't swap ur tsi for FSI because there is no good one in the market but because you can't afford the TSI bro,so stop telling us what we no already. Mark the engine below and come to my shop,see if you won't see it

Re: VW TSI Engine Available by sinebaba(m): 11:06am On Feb 16, 2021
greatstephenho:
business is secret,do you think a serious buyer will see sliding on ur WhatsApp as a big deal for what he need?

You didn't swap ur tsi for FSI because there is no good one in the market but because you can't afford the TSI bro,so stop telling us what we no already. Mark the engine below and come to my shop,see if you won't see it
if I come to your dm and put the price you told me here is that a secret any more? If we are talking about what I can afford no be engine I no go fit buy. Have cc 2014 and tiguan 2010 both tsi engine with walla wey tsi dey give and no good mechanic for now "timing issue always" have to convert my tiguan engine to fsi. You don't attack people when they try to put your head straight, if I call iyana itere I'll get the price of what I need. If we re talking about VW I no be stranger I even have routan coming that one use chrysler engine

1 Like

Re: VW TSI Engine Available by greatstephenho(m): 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
sinebaba:
if I come to your dm and put the price you told me here is that a secret any more? If we are talking about what I can afford no be engine I no go fit buy. Have cc 2014 and tiguan 2010 both tsi engine with walla wey tsi dey give and no good mechanic for now "timing issue always" have to convert my tiguan engine to fsi. You don't attack people when they try to put your head straight, if I call iyana itere I'll get the price of what I need. If we re talking about VW I no be stranger I even have routan coming that one use chrysler engine
you just said if you call itire,what if you slid to my DM and the price I gave you is cheaper?
And even if you get to itire you can't see price tag on engines until you ask the owner. Please this is my own way of business,you can do yours the way you like thanks.
Re: VW TSI Engine Available by greatstephenho(m): 7:00am On Feb 18, 2021
Just a DM away
Re: VW TSI Engine Available by greatstephenho(m): 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
Just arrived

Re: VW TSI Engine Available by gmacnoms(m): 10:41am On Feb 20, 2021
greatstephenho:
Just a DM away
do you even know that you'll save your self s lot of stress by stating your price? Learn from what everyone is trying to tell you. Not just this.

Whenever you are selling, know your bargain, put your price out.

1 Like

Re: VW TSI Engine Available by greatstephenho(m): 11:46am On Feb 20, 2021
Good morning
Re: VW TSI Engine Available by greatstephenho(m): 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2021
gmacnoms:
do you even know that you'll save your self s lot of stress by stating your price? Learn from what everyone is trying to tell you. Not just this.

Whenever you are selling, know your bargain, put your price out.
noted
Re: VW TSI Engine Available by greatstephenho(m): 8:17am On Feb 22, 2021
Happy new week
Re: VW TSI Engine Available by greatstephenho(m): 5:46am On Feb 27, 2021
Happy weekend

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9ja Use Toyota Camry Muscle 2007 Black 980k / Sold sold sold Foreign Used 2013 Toyota Camry Xle For Sale / SOLDTin- Can Cleared 2010 Toyota Corolla Le Going At 3.4m.net Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.