Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20 - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20 (66730 Views)

Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse / New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) / Abuja-kaduna Train Schedule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20 by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2020
Osobi32:
What sort of stupid Photoshop is this, once pictures are not authentic the news is assumed a lie

The same seat, coloured orange, with a green seat cover.

Seat cover removed and some glass cleared makes it look like different seats but same window.

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20 by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2020
WE ARE IN A CIVIL WAR .

NIGERIANS ARE STILL BUYING GOVERNMENT LIES
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20 by Ijaya123: 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2020
EastGold:

Where is the Photoshop?

E be like sey eyes dey pain you
Mumu

Only one window scenario. Multiple shots.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20 by Angelfrost(m): 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2020
Minjim:
Thank God I don't live in Katsina or anywhere in the north again.

All the roads I used to travel through at night( one night our vehicle even got damaged and we slept at a nearby village) are now dead traps to

It is now up to Southern leaders to join hands to develop, secure, and protect their regions... They should also keep out these Northern elements away!!!

Who knows, soon it would become imperative, even commonsense, that the nation be finally split for our own safety!!! Since they have chosen to turn the North into Somalia, Sudan or Libya!!!
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20 by starbright4real(m): 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2020
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) am in lagos and willing to relocate 07037799108
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20 by aAK1(m): 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2020
Soon I foresee a time the tracks will be Messed with.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20 by Focusmind: 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2020
The train will be an easy target as security is very poor on the route - train route are always isolated and most times moves alone. What it takes is for armed group to lay siege. I will even prefer going by road as you will get to see police and security people patrolling the road to going by train that moves through an abandoned swath of land without human being living by incase if something happens.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20 by Chino4NAUTH: 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
Minjim:
Thank God I don't live in Katsina or anywhere in the north again.

All the roads I used to travel through at night( one night our vehicle even got damaged and we slept at a nearby village) are now dead traps to
Hahahahahaha.. North West is a death trap man.
Lucky u ran back
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20 by ZACHIE: 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
it is lie.\
it didnt happen. Some enemies are trying to embarass the goffmunt
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20 by adonaimart(m): 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
Very religious countries are d most terrorised if u noticed. Take religion de hide our wickedness.
Marine54:
angry
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20 by malcolmpounds(m): 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
Dear Lord, please save this country. Please protect us all and soften the hearts of evil people in this country . And if their hearts and souls are too hard, please send them out of this country or kill them all. This is getting too much.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20 by juman(m): 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
Boko haram has been invited to abuja by their handlers.
Failed country.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20 by Zane2point4(m): 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
proeast:
Jesus wept cool cool
They keep building infrastructures in very hostile regions, and worse still with loans, only for them to be destroyed?!

Why not build those things in the South first and tackle North's high level of insecurity, then when peace is restored, you can start building those infrastructure there. That's common sense 101.
They wont,but karma will always catch up with them,even the one that claimed to be igbo man and. Borrowing up and down.
They'll still use southern oil to repay the loan,how much can this rickety train generate to pay back?
I blame our southern politicians.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20 by Ustec: 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2020
landforeast:

Not because we used to criticize some digitally manipulated pictures as "Photoshop" does not mean a lay man like You will start shouting Photoshop any time a picture is posted.
Same picture in three different form is not photokiosk' abi.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20 by fkj950ax(m): 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2020
So stone-throwers aren't attackers.
Is it until the train is derailed and robbed before the government sees it as an attack.
We are talking about public infrastructure o
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20 by Badonasty(m): 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2020
I’ve never regretted leaving the north for once...back then if we wan travel from birnin gwari to kaduna we dey hold surplus money cos if armed robber stop you for road and money no Dey your hand dem go kidnap you straight after enough beating...we dey dress like beggars so that dem go think say we no get money...the fools stopped traveling by road and jump to train I knew it would only be a matter of time before the armed robbers start attacking trains...when el rufai come birnin gwari that year you go think say na trump dey come with soldiers ooo,police oo, dss dem still attack am...God go surely punish all these evil politicians

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20 by michoim(m): 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2020
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2020
Osobi32:
What sort of stupid Photoshop is this, once pictures are not authentic the news is assumed a lie

I love how they are disgracing you and your generation on this thread. May your children life be like how NIGERIA is currently.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2020
Marine54:
Do you even understand what's Photoshop ?
Leave am, him don learn new word na why him dey talk rubbish.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2020
michoim:
Fake news

Fake news, how?
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20 by jrusky(m): 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nice development I knew it will happen very nice one una no talk how to secure the land from bandits, herdsmen and boko haram but una dey build train in such volatile area so wetin una expect?

Soon they will plant grenade on the rail track to blast it off when the train is on the track. Una neva see anything yet.

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20 by Cmanforall: 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2020
MANDIPUTIN:
PHOTONEWS: Fears As Gunmen Attack Abuja-Kaduna Train Twice On Monday, Government Claims It Was ‘Stone Throwers’

http://saharareporters.com/2020/09/15/photonews-fears-gunmen-attack-abuja-kaduna-train-twice-monday-government-claims-it-was-
All these trains going North north...

I doubt if Lagos -Calabar or Benin- Port Harcourt train will be 'stoned'.

South should wake up and push forward the railway system in their region.

Next election, if someone (among those roaring now) from the south becomes president, he will spend his first tenure trying to please the North for their votes in his 2nd tenure.

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20 by AdeniyiA(m): 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2020
They ain't seen nothing yet, with high unemployment rate now and govt Cluelessness and extortive approach to governance, they'd soon be overwhelmed
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20 by Reference(m): 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2020
Structure, STRUCTURE, STRUCTURE!!!!!!. Ooooh!!!

But you want central CONTROL of ALL issues, in ALL territories for obvious reasons I will not bother to state here.
In other challenging climnes you have transit police, airport police, campus police, air marshals all specially trained and equiped for their UNIQUE tasks that no central police force can ever have the resources to compare.

Completely independent of the police structure but approved and licensed by government to the specific tasks of safety in those facilities that PAY THEIR SALARIES. So when I buy my ticket I pay for my safety as well. But the lovers of a feudal society, the lovers of the status quo, sole proprietory ownership of Nigeria will have none of that.

LOSING CONTROL is not in their interests.
If the Nigerian Railway Corporation cannot apply to government to set up its own security outfit to protect its right of way, tracks, rolling stock, terminals and passengers, sooner than later sane folks will vote with their feet and their business will just collapse.

Finito.... puff, the railways will die off just like that.

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20 by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2020
Arexit:
people need to start buying grade a weapons

True talk !
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20 by Guestlander: 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2020
So much Lawlessness. You can't travel by the road now you can't travel by railway.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20 by ShitStain(m): 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2020
Train wey we dey manage Dem don go scatter the glass.
That shattered glass will be replaced with leather.
and that's how the decay of the trains begin.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20 by oaugraduate1234(m): 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2020
Oh God Almighty rain your curses and destructions on Boko Haram, Bandits, killer Herdsmen and other criminals in this nation.

And pls don't exempt their sponsors and supporters. They shall all perish before the end of this year by the grace of God.

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20 by Guestlander: 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2020
Reference:
Structure, STRUCTURE, STRUCTURE!!!!!!. Ooooh!!!

But you want central CONTROL of ALL issues, in ALL territories for obvious reasons I will not bother to state here.
In other challenging climnes you have transit police, airport police, campus police, air marshals all specially trained and equiped for their UNIQUE tasks that no central police force can ever have the resources to compare.

Completely independent of the police structure but approved and licensed by government to the specific tasks of safety in those facilities that PAY THEIR SALARIES. So when I buy my ticket I pay for my safety as well. But the lovers of a feudal society, the lovers of the status quo, sole proprietory ownership of Nigeria will have none of that.

LOSING CONTROL is not in their interests.
If the Nigerian Railway Corporation cannot apply to government to set up its own security outfit to protect its right of way, tracks, rolling stock, terminals and passengers, sooner than later sane folks will vote with their feet and their business will just collapse.

Finito.... puff, the railways will die off just like that.

You are completely right. If people don't feel safe using it they won't use it and that is absolutely not good.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20 by Philipxxxx0: 1:58pm On Sep 15, 2020
Am in Kaduna right now , this train attack kill two people.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20 by Germi9: 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2020
Osobi32:
amateur photoshop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Street Slangs You Must Know When You Are In Lagos / The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) / Newly Commissioned Abia Flyover Turned To Dumping Site (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.