Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Two Nissan Vaenette Buses( Serious Advice Please) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Two Nissan Vaenette Buses( Serious Advice Please) (608 Views)

Brand New And Used Hummer Buses Available / BUY YOUR CARS,SUVs,BUSES,TRUCKS FRM COTONOU.CALL; 07033100180,Ismail. / Company That Makes Use Of Fairly Used Buses In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Nissan Vaenette Buses( Serious Advice Please) by benchwest: 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2011
Hello i shipped two buses to nigeria and i gave the both buses to my friends younger brother in lagos to sale for me,my friend stays here in europe with me but meanwhile he garanted me to give the buses to his brother in nigeria to sale for me in benin,
so i asked my main sales person to allow my friends brother to take the buses, and after then ,since august last year they had only given me 300 th naira out of the 1 million they are surpose to sale both buses, and he keep telling me that the buyers hasnt paid all and that they kept the buses till the buyers pays the whole money. but meanwhile i still have the bill of loading of the both buses in my position, but meanwhile they has the buses the clearing papers with them in nigeria. i have asked them to let my family see the buses but they wouldnt.
what should i do?.i only has in my position here in europe with me the bill of loading of the both buses.
please will apreciate advices from you guys.
thanks in advance
Re: Two Nissan Vaenette Buses( Serious Advice Please) by againstGEJ(m): 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2011
Simply means they have sold the buses and they have problem giving you the money, if not, why will they be afraid for anyone to go see them?
Re: Two Nissan Vaenette Buses( Serious Advice Please) by benchwest: 11:47am On Feb 26, 2011
any lawyer or esperience person for advice on what i should do?.please. i mean hence i still have the bill of loading should i report to police to start tracing the cars if they have numbered*?. please help with ur advice-
Re: Two Nissan Vaenette Buses( Serious Advice Please) by KunleA2(m): 11:55am On Feb 26, 2011
Sorry to hear this case. But tracing the cars will not do much good. The buyer may have bought it with good intention without any knowledge that something is wrong.

Once u clear a car, its the customs paper that really matters in registration. After that, nothing else. So the BOL will probably do no good.

You need to get someone at EFCC to hold the guy. Produce the money or the car.

No more. No less.
Re: Two Nissan Vaenette Buses( Serious Advice Please) by benchwest: 1:19am On Feb 28, 2011
i understand your insight and apreciates your concern. i am asking in the house for any legal profesional that could abe of help to represent me to talk to efcc or on what i could do.
please share your insight here.
thanks in advance
Re: Two Nissan Vaenette Buses( Serious Advice Please) by benchwest: 10:31am On Mar 12, 2011
please guys can anyone linck me email adress of efcc or is there any legal pratitioner in the house?. please tips needed, will apreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Apapa Cleared 2008 Honda Accord. 2.4 Engine. Price 2.8 Million / Car Tracker/security And Fleet Managment For Sale Contact; 08037722536 / 2008 Suv Honda Cr-v For Sale 3.2 Million Call For Inspection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.