Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

What Is The Fate Of An Outer Court Born Again Believer Who Fails To Move - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Fate Of An Outer Court Born Again Believer Who Fails To Move (916 Views)

10 Proven Ways To Overcome Temptation As A Believer / How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? / Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Fate Of An Outer Court Born Again Believer Who Fails To Move by louisadiks: 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2011
PART 13.WHAT IS THE FATE OF AN OUTER COURT BORN AGAIN BELIEVER WHO FAILS TO MOVE INTO THE HOLY PLACE BEFORE THE SOON COMING GREAT TRIBULATION?

Like the stubborn ram or bull who watches the fate of its predecessors as they end up in fire tries to avoid the priest when it reaches their turn to pass through the same process, so also most of us who claimed to be born again. The Holy Spirit chases us here and there, thus pleading with us to come over for a purging but we try to give Him one excuse or the other and kept living in our old lifestyle. The scripture states that the Spirit of God shall not continue to strive with man. He could be vexed. It takes a total yielding of ourselves to the Holy Spirit for Him to start with the work of purification of our whole being for Christ. Therefore the outer court believer who settles down waiting for the coming of the Lord, may soon be disappointed, only to discover himself in Great Tribulation.
Let us examine some of these reasons:
Any unserious outer court believer, who fails to submit himself to the Holy Spirit, cannot live a righteous and faithful Christian life. As a spiritual babe he lives carnally and to be carnally minded is death. The scripture in 1Cor3:1, 3-7 confirms this:
And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal even as unto babes in Christ. Verse 3 .For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and work as men? For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal? Who then is Paul and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man. I have planted, Apollos water; but God gave the increase. So then neither is he that planted any thing, neither he that watereth but God that giveth the increase.
Any believer who belongs to the denomination is yet an outer court babe and will never make it with Christ because God describes him as carnal. In Rom.8:6-7 the scripture reveals:
For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
Also in Matthew 24:19 Jesus Christ states: And woe to them that are with child and to them that give suck in those days.
This verse had been interpreted by many religious scholars to mean that the days will come when mothers that have children shall face the intense pressure and pain of Great Tribulation. This is not true. Jesus was spiritually speaking about the churches that are breeding babies for Him, especially the born again Pentecostals whose ministers give them daily milk of the word to suck. That is, their whole life depends solely on their ministers whose messages are limited to rendering the milk of the word rather than the revelations or the meat of the word.
As babies they cannot understand spiritual things or doctrines of our Lord Jesus Christ.
The scripture states in Isaiah 28: 9: Whom shall he teach knowledge? And whom shall he make to understand doctrines? them that are weaned from the milk and drawn from the breasts. This low spiritual status does not in any way qualify one to escape the Great Tribulation.
Jesus also revealed in Matthew 23:13 that woe will come upon these ministers like the old Pharisees and scribes who shut the kingdom of God on men’s faces. They have no plans to yield themselves to the Holy Spirit to have the enablement to work out their salvation with fear and trembling, in order to be found worthy to enter into the kingdom of God. In their practice, they stood as blockades hindering those with intent to enter the kingdom of God not to do so. They thrive in carnal works that promote self, fame and name which the Holy Spirit describes as works of Hay. The scripture states that they will pay the price with their blood in Great tribulation. (Rev.2:22-23)
Let us examine a little bit of God’s mind concerning the denomination and why no member of a denomination can make it into Christ Jesus?
When Jesus Christ appeared to me, He spoke in details about the denominations and the spirit ruling her. He said, the word denomination is derived from the word denominator which is a division and that a house or kingdom that is divided against itself cannot stand. Those who submit themselves to the denominational spirit have in their fore heads written: ‘These ones cannot stand’.
These scriptures in Matthew 12:25 and Luke 11:17 confirm this thought.
And Jesus knew their thought and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand.
Those believers who are out of the denominational churches and are united in one spirit with Christ have the ability to stand because they are in Christ Jesus.
Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. Galatians 5:1
The Lord told me that He never set up any denomination and that He prayed for the unity of the Church and the Father granted His request. He asked, ‘how could the Spirit that rules His Church, rule a denomination?’ God forbids it. The scripture in James 3:10 -12 reveals that such things don’t happen any where.
Out of the same mouth proceeded blessing and curse. My brethren, these things ought not so to be. Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter? Can the fig tree, my brethren bear olive berries? Either a vine, figs? So can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh?
Every denomination is ruled by Jezebel spirit and the Antichrist spirit thus generally controlled by the devil himself.
The scripture in Rev 18:2 confirms the present state of the denominational churches and her system as Babylonish:
And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen. And is become the habitation of devils, and a hold of every foul spirit and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
One may ask: What is BABYLON?
Babylon was a great city in the ancient world. The Old Testament prophets had prophesied against it and foretold of its destruction and ruins. This is stated in Isaiah 13:19-22:
And Babylon, the glory of the kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees’ Excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah. It shall never be inhabited neither shall it be dwelt from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabians pitch tent there; neither shall the Shepherd make their fold there. But the wild beasts of the desert shall lie there; and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures; and Owls shall dwell there and satyrs shall dance there. And the wild beast of the islands shall cry in their desolate houses and dragons in their pleasant palaces and her time is near to come, and her days shall not be prolonged.
Beloved although Babylon was destroyed, her religious worship took different forms in many nations of the world and her original religious concepts, norms and values were remarkably observed and practiced.
As the governing powers of the nations got married to the church, it had an overriding influence over the church system. Thus the spirit that ruled Babylon began to take up rulership of the church and highly polluted the church system and perverted the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. In our next series of teachings we shall expose in details about Babylon and how her religion began. We shall also examine her existence in our present day churches and how her activities tie up with what the Lord had ministered to the old prophets like Daniel, Jeremiah, and John in the book of Revelation. A comparative study of the ancient Babylon and the modern Babylon and who rules the system shall be made. We shall identify the daughters of Babylon and their characteristic nature and finally touch on the merchandise of Babylon especially how she merchandises on the souls of men.
Suffice to say for now that the entire denominational church system and the churches have become the abode of the devil that is from the pulpit to the last pew. The whole realm consists of foul spirit devoid of the presence of God. The scripture reveals that all denominations have now become a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. What does this really mean?
It takes revelation to interpret Revelations. We can only find out these answers from the scriptures. The scripture in the Book of Leviticus reveals the mind of God as per unclean and hateful birds
All who submit to the spirit ruling a denomination whether a born again or a so called minister of God shall be made to suffer the pains, torture and death of the soon coming Great Tribulation. One may ask where the proof is! Let us go to the Book of Revelation in chapter 2 verse18-23 where the Lord was visiting the church in Thyatira:
And to the Angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things said the Son of God who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;……………. Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman, Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. And I gave her space to repent and she repented not. Behold, I will cast her into a bed and them that commit adultery with her into Great Tribulation except they repent of their deeds. And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searches the reins and hearts and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.
Beloved we have no choice but to come out of the denominational church system. This is because it has become Babylonish in nature and her abominations has reached its fullness. It is time for God to judge her and her abominations. Any one who in disobedience remains there and partakes in her sins shall also partake in her plagues. The scripture in Rev. 18:4 confirms this thought:….
.Come out of her, my people that ye be not partakers of her sins and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven and God hath remembered her iniquities.

TO BE CONTINUED. Louisadikibarasika bassey okokon

Re: What Is The Fate Of An Outer Court Born Again Believer Who Fails To Move by Emmyk(m): 2:18pm On Feb 25, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Are Courts Biblical? / Adk Brotherhood. / Jesus Vs Islam - Jesus is Greater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.