Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

FG Declares September 16 As National Identity day - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Declares September 16 As National Identity day (58183 Views)

Nigeria Adopts September 16 As National ID Day / FG Declares Tuesday Public Holiday / Biafra: IPOB Declares September 14 As “A Day Of General Strike" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Declares September 16 As National Identity day by TheArrowhead(m): 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2020
I don't understand. Visit which centre for a supposed digital identity? Are you for real?
Re: FG Declares September 16 As National Identity day by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Which identity and what's the significance of this ??

If you commit a crime and you leave your fingerprints behind, you'll be shocked how easily you'll be identified.
Re: FG Declares September 16 As National Identity day by yemi1504: 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2020
helinues:
What are we identifying bikonu?
Zomby too?
Re: FG Declares September 16 As National Identity day by Tywo2018: 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2020
Is there Public Holiday?
Maxymilliano:
Which identity and what's the significance of this ??
Re: FG Declares September 16 As National Identity day by chiblaze07(m): 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2020
ECOWAS Recruitment 2020/2021 is currently ongoing.

Click the link below to see all available positions and full application process.

https://successowl.com/ecowas-job-recruitment-application/

Share with others.

Good luck.

Re: FG Declares September 16 As National Identity day by relicng: 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2020
Ok
Re: FG Declares September 16 As National Identity day by MoxxxxO123(m): 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2020
Shameless people deceiving themselves. What are they identifying in the nation? D hardship?. Nonesense
Re: FG Declares September 16 As National Identity day by mukthar2000(m): 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2020
Sollykay41:
Okay good

Meanwhile, come and get your 1 acre(six plots) of land with just 500,000 in our ongoing promo. You also stand a chance of getting a bag of rice and gallon of vegetable oil. Kindly reach us on our signature.
ur contact bro?
Re: FG Declares September 16 As National Identity day by Sollykay41(m): 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2020
mukthar2000:
ur contact bro?
08023707320 or 07014056998.
Re: FG Declares September 16 As National Identity day by Rushna27(f): 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2020
Hmmmmmm..... make I waka pass sha....
Re: FG Declares September 16 As National Identity day by Gt8woman: 5:20pm On Sep 15, 2020
Some kudo go follow for the identity?
Re: FG Declares September 16 As National Identity day by earnit3: 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2020
oh
Re: FG Declares September 16 As National Identity day by Zarha: 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2020
ehen

I have an almost new iPhone 8plus gig 64gig for sale.
Colour:Rose Gold
Condition: The phone is new, Very clean not a single scratch (New)
Price (165k) negotiable but no silly negotiations

Phone has accessories if you want to buy it comes with charger and earpieces... Original follow come
Accessories: 7k
Call 07030363986

IPhone 8plus (256 gig black colour also available.) very clean price 180k negotiable but no silly negotiations
Re: FG Declares September 16 As National Identity day by amakadlite(f): 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2020
what is useless use of multiple identities? some years back we qued in the banks to register for BVN, voters card, NIN,. but they didn't use any of these during the Pandemic for proper identification and distribution of parliatives. that was when they remembered that the poorest of the poor are their relatives who doesn't have any of these identities.
Re: FG Declares September 16 As National Identity day by tonguengineer(m): 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2020
Sollykay41:
Okay good

Meanwhile, come and get your 1 acre(six plots) of land with just 500,000 in our ongoing promo. You also stand a chance of getting a bag of rice and gallon of vegetable oil. Kindly reach us on our signature.
Which area
Re: FG Declares September 16 As National Identity day by Sollykay41(m): 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
tonguengineer:

Which area
Abeokuta/Ibadan road, odeda local government area, Ogun state. It's a virgin land suitable for farming, industrial or any other purpose.
Re: FG Declares September 16 As National Identity day by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2020
Sollykay41:
Okay good

6 plots of land #500k?

Chairman fear God na
Re: FG Declares September 16 As National Identity day by Sollykay41(m): 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2020
Mcquine:

6 plots of land #500k?

Chairman fear God na
It is very real my friend. If you stay around odeda in Ogun state we can show you. Just give us a call
Re: FG Declares September 16 As National Identity day by menix(m): 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2020
Common to change an error on This there yeye national Identity, them dey charge me 15k...
Re: FG Declares September 16 As National Identity day by Deborah98(f): 9:24pm On Sep 15, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
Can they make it a public holiday?
lolzzzzz funny you grin
Amorprincesa24:
Can they make it a public holiday?
lolzzzzz funny you
Re: FG Declares September 16 As National Identity day by senteugene: 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2020
Is it public holiday?
Re: FG Declares September 16 As National Identity day by mindpresh: 9:33pm On Sep 15, 2020
Josnac:
Which identity
The one most people who enrolled for the past 5-7years are yet to get their cards issued??

Somehow I wish the government can allow the banks to handle this, like if you bank with first bank, you can go there at your spare time, get your details captured or lifted from your account information and you can have your ID card printed within 24hrs.

Shebi we are already paying 1k for ATM cards..we can as well pay another 1k to get genuine national ID cards issued via the banks.

Most govt related services in this country are just a waste of resources.

Anyway, check this out:

https://www.nairaland.com/6100551/picture-thread-ongoing-remodeling-project#93622971

You are assuming speed and efficiency is a consideration , which is why you suggested the banks but you know the main aim for all the various government "initiatives" is simply a new vehicle through which more looting of public funds can be channeled through.

There is no singular reasonable motivation or intention that the government has for any of the multitude of failed , or beleaguered schemes that they introduce into the populace. undecided
Re: FG Declares September 16 As National Identity day by ugbede69(m): 11:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
Sollykay41:
Okay good

but I can get rice and vegetable oil for less than 500k
Re: FG Declares September 16 As National Identity day by Lekan239(m): 11:19pm On Sep 15, 2020
Josnac:
Which identity
The one most people who enrolled for the past 5-7years are yet to get their cards issued??

Somehow I wish the government can allow the banks to handle this, like if you bank with first bank, you can go there at your spare time, get your details captured or lifted from your account information and you can have your ID card printed within 24hrs.

Shebi we are already paying 1k for ATM cards..we can as well pay another 1k to get genuine national ID cards issued via the banks.

Anyway, check this out:

https://www.nairaland.com/6100551/picture-thread-ongoing-remodeling-project#93622971
wow, great idea
Re: FG Declares September 16 As National Identity day by Lastmankc(m): 12:07am On Sep 16, 2020
Them for put public holiday join the thing
Re: FG Declares September 16 As National Identity day by Sollykay41(m): 7:34am On Sep 16, 2020
ugbede69:
but I can get rice and vegetable oil for less than 500k
This is just our own way of appreciating those who buy our landed properties. Thanks
Re: FG Declares September 16 As National Identity day by adekolaelect(m): 7:42am On Sep 16, 2020
Does Hunger recognise Identity before it turn many Nigerians to Fraudsters ? Identity my foot when their is no food to eat for many Nigerians .

Re: FG Declares September 16 As National Identity day by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 16, 2020
larryking540:

it should be your fuvking business babe ,these are little tins that our country lack that makes other countries ridicule us or even close the door against us
True
Re: FG Declares September 16 As National Identity day by ugbede69(m): 12:22pm On Sep 16, 2020
Sollykay41:

This is just our own way of appreciating those who buy our landed properties. Thanks
okay sir, I'll patronise you when my lifting comes
Re: FG Declares September 16 As National Identity day by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:57am On Sep 21, 2020
Josnac:
Which identity

Anyway, check this out:

One of the most insightful comments I have read all month long. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Declares September 16 As National Identity day by MrCork: 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nigeriaaa1960:
Mad oo

..hello I am a music director & am shootin a expensive music video wit davido,50sent, Jay z, wisskid, & riyana...can u quickly send me yor full size naaaaked picture so I can inspet it to help us invite u for audition.
This is yor shance to be star & mingle with celebriys like me!
cheesy
Re: FG Declares September 16 As National Identity day by 9jaboom: 6:47am On Oct 13, 2020
1EmmyKay:
lol on my birthday na im this fraud dey declare ID day.. smh

I buy PayPal funds,check my Profile to contact me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding / Isa Pantami: Presidency's Statement On Campaign Against Communications Minister / The Notable Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari's Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.