Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,736 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

What Do You Think Www.myspace.com/diporap - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Do You Think Www.myspace.com/diporap (736 Views)

Chucks Da Spaceman's Music On Myspace / 4th Republic's On Myspace With A New Singles To Be Released Called "james Bond" / Lord Of Ajasa Official Myspace,download "le Fenu So" Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Www.myspace.com/diporap by wired(f): 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2007
Pass your honest comments here!

I heard Dip-o way back in Ibadan in a group of 3, called 2-1-3 but they went apart and hearing him again shows he's promising, I have been expecting 1 of them to blow up till i heard him on radio & also stumbled on his page. Wot do you think fellas, should we blow his trumpet, I think he deserves it after many many years + he makes sense too!!!
Re: What Do You Think Www.myspace.com/diporap by yembash: 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2007
Wats up wired! We got to give this guy nuff respect. PLUS HE'S A PRODUCER!
I think he;s holdin it down for real.
Re: What Do You Think Www.myspace.com/diporap by Hennyboy(m): 11:25pm On Jun 26, 2007
Talk aint cheap when it comes to dip-o,pulse he's gud on his holy mic putting his mouth where his talent lies.hav'seen this dude rap.i think we need to give him our support,pulse he's repsenin GOD with his rap lyrics. From ur homeboy repsenin NAIJA
Re: What Do You Think Www.myspace.com/diporap by yembash: 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2007
I can now refer tothis dude asmy hommy cos i finally met him last week fri and if u aint feelin this guy and holla back

(1) (Reply)

The New Upcoming Artists "african Kings" / Who Do You Prefer In Chris Brown And Omarion / Banky W On A Show Performing A Comic Skit With Mighty Bisko!. Lol: A Must See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.