Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Its Over 100 Years Ago Since The Union That Birth Nigeria.what Have You Gained?. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Its Over 100 Years Ago Since The Union That Birth Nigeria.what Have You Gained?. (247 Views)

Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Over 100 Years Ago Since The Union That Birth Nigeria.what Have You Gained?. by Abasman008(m): 11:36am On Sep 15, 2020
What can we say about e have gained as a country since we were formed?
Re: Its Over 100 Years Ago Since The Union That Birth Nigeria.what Have You Gained?. by helinues: 11:43am On Sep 15, 2020
Yhen Yhen Yhen
Re: Its Over 100 Years Ago Since The Union That Birth Nigeria.what Have You Gained?. by div111(m): 11:49am On Sep 15, 2020
cry
Re: Its Over 100 Years Ago Since The Union That Birth Nigeria.what Have You Gained?. by GallantDuke(m): 11:59am On Sep 15, 2020
We have gained a lot ranging from (1)Unemployment for the graduates;
(2)Unfriendly and unconducive education environment for the students.
(3)Unfavourable and bad government policies
(4)Inadequate security for the citizens
(5)Poor medical facilities
(6)Insensitivity to the plight of the citizens
(7)Corruption at it's peak
(coolPolice brutality
(9)The country is not business friendly
Abeg push this to the FB for wider opinions

1 Like

Re: Its Over 100 Years Ago Since The Union That Birth Nigeria.what Have You Gained?. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nothing my brother, absolutely nothing. They deleted your other thread.
Re: Its Over 100 Years Ago Since The Union That Birth Nigeria.what Have You Gained?. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nah people working for government, politicians like Tinubu and atiku etc and their friends they mostly enjoy Nigeria pass grin
Re: Its Over 100 Years Ago Since The Union That Birth Nigeria.what Have You Gained?. by Abasman008(m): 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2020
wizzakosh:
Nothing my brother, absolutely nothing. They deleted your other thread.
yeah but left theirs .. bloody bigots

Now I see why people hate yorubas

Re: Its Over 100 Years Ago Since The Union That Birth Nigeria.what Have You Gained?. by Notasyouthink: 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2020
I think we should invite one nigga-area apologists to come educate us on why the zoo should remain one and what they are gaining that made them wish death on secessionists.
Area4Area, helineus, omenka, solmusdesigns, dogma, deltafire, abduljabbar4 and yarimo.
Re: Its Over 100 Years Ago Since The Union That Birth Nigeria.what Have You Gained?. by omenka(m): 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2020
Notasyouthink:
I think we should invite one nigga-area apologists to come educate us on why the zoo should remain one and what they are gaining that made them wish death on secessionists.
Area4Area, helineus, omenka, solmusdesigns, dogma, deltafire, abduljabbar4 and yarimo.
First, I've never wished death on secessionists, rather, I've always said if it were up to me, I'd carve out their portion of the country to them before midnight. I've always wished them well. I see people who tell unnecessary lies as rètards and of no material use to themselves or their society.

Secondly, I'd advice you get yourself something useful to do with your time. The world is moving fast and people are conquering situations all around them and making their marks wherever they find themselves. You do neither yourself or your loved ones any good dwelling in this space all day looking for ears and shoulders to whine on.

It's unfortunate how you people live honestly. Better get busy and productive. You're not gonna live forever.

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Is Showing Us Oshiomhole's Picture / Obaseki's Victory: Now That Democracy Is Not In Danger / Edo Election: ‘fight Is Not Over’ Says Obaseki, Demands Coperation From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.