Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

As A Woman Calcium Helps You Alot - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / As A Woman Calcium Helps You Alot (166 Views)

What Helps You Sleep At Night? / Male Nurse Helps A Woman Deliver Her Baby By The Roadside In Ghana (Photos) / Amethyst Oral HIV Test Kit Helps You Test Yourself For HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As A Woman Calcium Helps You Alot by wefunmimo(m): 11:46am On Sep 15, 2020
Do you know about the 4 major ways women losses calcium?

Here they are�
�During menstruations
�During pregnancy
�During delivery
�During breastfeeding

The first time I learnt about this valuable information was 3 years ago during one of my anti natal classes.

I saw no real need for CALCIUM then until the pains in my bones became severe( No thank to my son...who can suck breast for Africa�).

I did a further research and I was able to come up with the following facts below�
�Do you know that when a woman did not take enough calcium while pregnant, your baby will draw it from your "BONES", which may impair your own health later on.

�Do you know that regular intake of calcium can help women in the cases of "PREMENSTRUAL SYNDROME".?

�Do you know that women with "IRREGULAR PERIODS" are low in calcium?

�Do you know that lack of calcium increase the risk of "UTERINE FIBROIDS"?

�Do you know that the right amount of calcium can deduces the risk of HYPERTENSION & PRE CLAMPSIA.

�Do you know that our beloveth "COCA-COLA" can interfere with the absorption of calcium in our body because it contains phosphoric acid.
This last discovery was the one that really got me so excited and it was an A ha! moment for me because now I know why the
"ALKALINE CUP" work so well to relive my bone issues!
Water from the Alkaline Cup when taking neutralizes all form of acidic from our body and also allows my "CALCIUM SUPPLEMENT" and foods that contains calcium to go deep into my cells and do a great wonders on my bones, teeth, hair skin, nail, eyes and my brain too!
You will agree with me..that this� is amazing!
Women are wonderful, wether giving birth or not do not neglect your health..
Supplement it always!
Want to know more about the "ALKALINE CUP" AND "CALCIUM"?
I hope you find value�
Calcium is important .
We giving it out on discount price to interested customers.

chat/cal me up @08168377670 or DM me�� ��https:///2348168377670

https:///2348168377670

(1) (Reply)

Veins Foot Massager / Tooth Abscess / Please What Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.