Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Requirements To Become Successful - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Requirements To Become Successful (202 Views)

What Are The Requirements To Apply For A Bank Job / 6 Things That Make Successful People Become Successful / Requirements To Work As A Nurse In Germany. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Requirements To Become Successful by DONOCSO(m): 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2020
Many desire to be successful, but there are some requirements to become successful.

Sacrifice: The Necessary Toll to Success

https://sanehouse.com.ng/2020/09/sacrifice-the-necessary-toll-to-success-by-leke-aderinola/

Click the link above to learn more about Sacrifice, why most people do not sacrifice and what it takes to sacrifice.
Re: Requirements To Become Successful by Resultsseries: 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2020
Dear Friend,

Will you like to deliver results in 2020and beyond that is entirely disproportionate to your effort whilst in a pandemic ?

Due to the nature my job, I regularly interact with lots of professionals and entrepreneurs, most of them are smart and hardworking, they devote considerable effort to achieving their set career/business goals but at the end of the day, their results are nothing to write home about. Subsequently, they decide to work harder and smarter but still, their results are moving at snail pace instead of the desired cheetah speed. Some of them ask or write me, asking for a success formula. One of my beliefs is that there is a process to success, therefore, for the past 7 years, I have committed several manhours everyday to cracking the code of High Performance in the corporate arena, that then leads to accelerated and sustained success that can be applicable by anyone. I have catalogued my insights into a book series – Results Series (www.resultsseries.com). The books are categorized into four categories:

1. Career - The 7 Dimensions of a 7-Star Professional: Achieve Accelerated and Sustained Career Success
2. Business: CLARITY – ALIGNMENT – FOCUS – EXECUTION: CAFE – A Simple Recipe for Breakthrough Results
3. Project: Project Delivery Made Easy: A Simple Step-by-Step Guide to Project Management
4. Productivity: 90-Day Productivity Planner

Finally, the books was formally launched on January 19, 2020‬

I implore you to grab your copies NOW!!! by ordering the books on www.resultsseries.com or simply respond to this message with the number of copies you want and you will get them next week. Remember to tell your friends and colleagues about the books. You can also sow the books as a gift into someone’s life, I can assure you this will be the best gift you will give yourself or someone this year.

Ciao

Deji Jemiyo

NB: Follow me on the social media handle to learn more
Facebook:The Result Series
Instagram: @results_series
Twitter:@resultsseries_

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Unemployment Rate Rises As NUPENG, PENGASSAN Shut Down Chevron / Youth Employment / Join Our Nebosh IGC Training With The Last Batch For October 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.