Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Bbnaija: Nengi, Vee And Neo Makes It To The Big Brother Naija Finale - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Nengi, Vee And Neo Makes It To The Big Brother Naija Finale (237 Views)

Bbnaija: Nengi Evicted From The Big Brother House / Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd / Vee And Wathony In Heated Argument While Chief Instigator Bright Proclaims Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Nengi, Vee And Neo Makes It To The Big Brother Naija Finale by LIFECONCEPTSOLU: 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
Big Brother Naija Housemate Nengi wins the head of house challenge.
This means she has earned a place in the Big Brother Finale.
Congratulations to Nengi on securing her place in the finale.

Please subscribe to my channel, turn on the notification bell so that you get notified anytime i post a new video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hm50PQoX6Q

(1) (Reply)

Are Cinemas Opened Yet In Lagos? / On Daily Basis Laycon Still Keeps Gaining More Fans,. / Great Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (sman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.