Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Help On Nokia N72 (fell In Water) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help On Nokia N72 (fell In Water) (1345 Views)

Can Nokia N72 Download Whats App? / Download Ttpod For Nokia N70/N72 Phone / N70,n72(s60v2 Guru) Ask Any Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Nokia N72 (fell In Water) by oweniwe(m): 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2011
Need urgent advise on what to do wit my N72. I gave it 2 my bro who mistakenly soaked it in water wen washing his trousers. Since then, the phone no de switch on again. I took it to a tech but de guy say he don't know wat exactly is wrong wit d phone. Pls advise on wat part of d phone you think I should replace to make d phone work again.
Thanks
Re: Help On Nokia N72 (fell In Water) by Lexusgs430: 5:02pm On Feb 25, 2011
Just cut your loses and bury the phone !!!!! Maybe the phone was indirectly trying to tell, that it needs an UPGRADE !!!
Re: Help On Nokia N72 (fell In Water) by Lexusgs430: 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2011
Yeah, upgrade, as in getting another phone ! Leave the phone in dry rice for a while, hopefully the moisture would be soaked out, and it might just breath again !!!
Re: Help On Nokia N72 (fell In Water) by AllanJoe: 6:37am On Feb 26, 2011
Just remove your phone panel and try it into the sun and then switch on its not working then get it into the mobile shop for the issues and probably you need to get to the shop only.
Re: Help On Nokia N72 (fell In Water) by Mobinga: 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2011
Yay! I had an N72 that fell into water. I was scared cry. I went to a repairer immediately and he ripped me off. I spent 2k on it.

Just remove the panel and dry off any wetness or moisture.

(1) (Reply)

16 Reasons Why You Must Own Blackerry Porsche / Zinox Begins Production Of tablets / How To Set Up Playstation 4 Remote Play On Your Xperia Phone Or Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.