Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Nigerian In UAE Seeking For The Government Of United Arab Emirates Intervention - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian In UAE Seeking For The Government Of United Arab Emirates Intervention (427 Views)

Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates / See The United Arab Emirates Through The Lens Of A Nigerian / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian In UAE Seeking For The Government Of United Arab Emirates Intervention by BAVOSKI(m): 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nigerian in United Arab Emirates Are facing Visa employment and Residential Visa challenges, they are not allowed to do Their Visa , despite most have gotten jobs and Their company are ready to do their Visa, but due to some issue( which are not disclose by The UAE Government )on ground they are denied of their residential Visa...
So they are seeking for UAE government intervention and Also Nigeria government to come out and solve the issue,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In UAE Seeking For The Government Of United Arab Emirates Intervention by jansonn(m): 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2020
Please, something should be done about this!! The source of livelihood of me and entire family depends on this oo!! Lord pls!!
Re: Nigerian In UAE Seeking For The Government Of United Arab Emirates Intervention by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2020
With the loss of jobs due to covid-19, it's understandable that the UAE would not issue any more working visas to foreigners until their own citizen can get back to finding jobs again FIRST.

The only thing foreigners can do is WAIT...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian In UAE Seeking For The Government Of United Arab Emirates Intervention by akoredebaba1: 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2020
[quote author=jansonn post=93954759]Please, something should be done about this!! The source of livelihood of me and entire family depends on this oo!! Lord pls!![/infact my visit visa was cancelled before entry since March ,I've been unable to travel down to the UAE since then ,hence I've booked ticket with etihad Abu Dhabi ,I don't even know what's really happening ...I'm confused. Nija govt should pls help us speak to them so that we having visa issues inside and outside of the UAE can have our legitimate way ..God bless us all. quote]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Get UK Medical Visa Pls / The $188,000,000 Lagos Rail Mass Transit Red Line Takes Off / UK Visa Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.