Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

“I Shall DJ At Neo And Vee’s Wedding” – DJ Neptune - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Shall DJ At Neo And Vee’s Wedding” – DJ Neptune (660 Views)

Neo Mum Disgrace Vee At Neo Birthday Party dinner (video) / DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check / BBNaija: DJ Neptune Reacts As Tobi Walks Out On Cee C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Shall DJ At Neo And Vee’s Wedding” – DJ Neptune by teexlcusive1: 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2020

Popular Nigerian disc jockey and record producer, DJ Neptune has offered to be the DJ to play all the good music for free at Neo and Vee’s wedding, if the duo eventually decides to walk down the aisle.

He made this revelation following the couple’s entry into the grand finale of Big Brother Naija Season 5. Recall that, Neo and Vee luckily escaped nomination for eviction this week after nomination on Monday night.

In a surprise process for nominating housemates for possible eviction, the housemates were divided into two teams: white and black.

The black team nominated Laycon and TrikyTee for eviction, while white team nominated Dorathy and Ozo for possible eviction on Sunday.

Vee’s Wedding

Biggie thereafter named Ozo, Dorathy, Laycon and Tricky Tee as four housemates up for possible eviction ahead of Sunday’s final live eviction.

Reacting to the news, DJ Neptune took to Twitter to hail the couple in a tweet.

He wrote,

“And that’s how Vee and Neo made it to top 5 #BBNaijalockdown This relationship must lead to the alter and I shall DJ the wedding #bbnaija“

https://www.hotfrom9ja.com/2020/09/i-shall-dj-at-neo-and-vees-wedding-dj.html?m=1
Re: “I Shall DJ At Neo And Vee’s Wedding” – DJ Neptune by googlepikins: 5:16pm On Sep 15, 2020
Neo need British passport. Neo is not interested in someone who walks like an old woman

(1) (Reply)

A Mortuary Man Reveals What Happened To Him On His First Day At Work (Video) / #bbnaija: Erica Fans Contribute ($66,453)N25 Million For Her Through Gofundme / Mercy Eke’s Media Manager Thrilled As He Was Gifted A New Car By Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.