Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,872 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

The SECRET To Making MILLIONS No One Ever Told You. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The SECRET To Making MILLIONS No One Ever Told You. (317 Views)

ASUU Strike Wahala - See How Nigerian Students Are Now Making Millions With Nfts / The Craziest Thing A Student Had Ever Told You As A Teacher? / 13 Dead People That Are Still Making Millions In Their Graves (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The SECRET To Making MILLIONS No One Ever Told You. by Myom4u(m): 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2020
The SECRET to making MILLIONS no one ever told you.

You are lucky!

What I'm about to unveil to you is a secret you don't know.

Only few people are aware.

I must congratulate you, because you are one of the few lucky people to hear of it.

I'm sure you're aware that a single stream of income is dangerous.

Yes! I mean dangerous.

Why is it dangerous?

Now let me ask you; if you lose your current job, can you survive?

If there is no guarantee for survival, then you need to know this secret.

I have 7 streams of income, and still counting, making money daily.

I want to have up-to 10 before the end of 2020.

You too can do it.

Join me now

Whatsapp +22577984467 or +2348037599259

I have gifts for the first 50 people to join.
Re: The SECRET To Making MILLIONS No One Ever Told You. by etrange: 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2020
Why are you so interested in making me a millionaire?

1 Like

Re: The SECRET To Making MILLIONS No One Ever Told You. by babaneenoni(m): 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2020
scammer milloniers don't make noise
Re: The SECRET To Making MILLIONS No One Ever Told You. by Myom4u(m): 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2020
babaneenoni:
scammer milloniers don't make noise
Anything my people don't understand, they call it scam. It is well with you.
Re: The SECRET To Making MILLIONS No One Ever Told You. by punisha: 7:55pm On Sep 15, 2020
OP is a trusted Native doctor.

He made the likes of Tinubu and OUK multi millionaires.

Able sir,

How many fowls and yam, bitter kola and sharwama are my to bring for this process?

(1) (Reply)

Rewarding Your Academic Smartness With #1000 Per Day / NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme 2020 / 2021 / University Of Lagos (UNILAG) Post UTME Form For 2020/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.