Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Why Is The "Trending" Part Of Nairaland Like This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is The "Trending" Part Of Nairaland Like This (193 Views)

2024 Is The Year Of Nairaland's Resurgence / I Took A Visit To Nairaland-like Kenyan Top Blog,,,,they Hate Us(pics) / Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The "Trending" Part Of Nairaland Like This by Akinola100: 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
Why is the trending part of nairaland full of irrelevant news like this. When I first entered nairaland, I thought it contains news that are breaking and very serious, but na nonsense wey dey there. The funny part is none of the post makes front page. Can something be done in that "Trending" part.
Re: Why Is The "Trending" Part Of Nairaland Like This by Kriss216: 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2020
How do threads get to Trending? .

1 Like

Re: Why Is The "Trending" Part Of Nairaland Like This by etrange: 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2020
I think the trending part is automated and it only updates once a day (not sure).

1 Like

Re: Why Is The "Trending" Part Of Nairaland Like This by meobizy(f): 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2020
Lol. This forum hasn’t changed since 2005. People talk about this place being a certain standard back in the day yet when I check around, it’s the same old junk posted nowadays which littered here back then. The people who congregate here are mostly jambites from unexposed hut dweller parents.
Re: Why Is The "Trending" Part Of Nairaland Like This by Freestainworld(m): 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2020
this trending part issue, I have thought over it too, the moderators should try and filter out what goes in and out of there.
Re: Why Is The "Trending" Part Of Nairaland Like This by DiegoMaria(m): 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2020
I agree with you

(1) (Reply)

Get Expert Lawyer For Complete Procedure Of Court Marriage In Pakistan / Alleged Fraud On Osun Deputy Chief Of Staff, Binuyo Mischievous, Misleading – Co / Build Great Faith--cultural Construction In The Second Home (now New Oasis For L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.