Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

A Nigerian Elected Board Member Austrian African-uninet. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nigerian Elected Board Member Austrian African-uninet. (517 Views)

Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi / Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 / Gender Representation In Nigerian Elected Offices From 1999-2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Elected Board Member Austrian African-uninet. by Exegesis19: 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2020
Prof Christian Anieke has been elected into the six man board member of Austrian African-Uninet.

The Board consists of 6 members of the General Assembly (3 Austrian and 3 African members) who are elected for a period of 3 years by the country representatives in the General Assembly.

Christian Anieke is a Nigerian
Roman Catholic priest and the founding Vice Chancellor of Godfrey Okoye University, Enugu, Nigeria. He is a professor of English Language and Studies.

Africa-UniNet is funded by the Austrian Federal Ministry of Education, Science and Research (BMBWF). Its objective is to create a long-term, stable basis for cooperation between Austrian and African universities and research institutions. It is made up of 30 African and 16 Austrian institutions

Africa-UniNet intends to promote new contacts, deepen scientific cooperation and provide excellent opportunities for innovative joint research projects.

https://africa-uninet.at/en/about-us/africa-uninet-board/

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Elected Board Member Austrian African-uninet. by SmartProf(m): 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2020
Distinguished people like this are those qualified to be addressed as 'your excellency', not election riggers, cos they have demonstrated excellence at a global stage and the world cannot ignore. Congrats Sir...truely, IGBO AMAKA.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Elected Board Member Austrian African-uninet. by IamWonderful: 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2020
ok
Re: A Nigerian Elected Board Member Austrian African-uninet. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2020
Igbo Ekunie again and again.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Elected Board Member Austrian African-uninet. by MosheDayan: 4:21pm On Sep 15, 2020
IamWonderful:
ok
don't die of stroke grin

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Elected Board Member Austrian African-uninet. by Anazp: 4:23pm On Sep 15, 2020
Don't know what's wrong with these Igbo people. Small positions abroad they'll start making noise
Re: A Nigerian Elected Board Member Austrian African-uninet. by IamWonderful: 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2020
MosheDayan:
don't die of stroke grin
I never had any relationship with any diseases or sickness, so their existence is vague to me, it might be your portion because you are sure of it existence.
Re: A Nigerian Elected Board Member Austrian African-uninet. by noble0(m): 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2020
Anazp:
Don't know what's wrong with these Igbo people. Small positions abroad they'll start making noise

Someone is in sifia pain.

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Elected Board Member Austrian African-uninet. by MosheDayan: 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2020
IamWonderful:
I never had any relationship with any diseases or sickness, so their existence is vague to me, it might be your portion because you are sure of it existence.
it would start with you. continue to hav convulsion on igbo matters. stroke is around the corner cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Elected Board Member Austrian African-uninet. by MosheDayan: 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2020
[s]
Anazp:
[/s] another candidate for stroke. hope you know the drugs to buy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Elected Board Member Austrian African-uninet. by ZZ22: 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
Anazp:
Is it your noise?
We will continually sing and dance Igbo Amaka till you learn to live with it.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Elected Board Member Austrian African-uninet. by BigSarah(f): 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
Anazp:

You too post your tribe big and small positions to balance the equation...
this is the nairaland way, I prefer seeing Igbo Amaka , Yoruba Lagba ...than reading tribal insults and bants

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Elected Board Member Austrian African-uninet. by noble0(m): 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2020
BigSarah:

You too post your tribe big and small positions to balance the equation...
this is the nairaland way, I prefer seeing Igbo Amaka , Yoruba Lagba ...than reading tribal insults and bants

Abi ooo!

The dude actually prefer cursing others than celebrating. Bad belle!

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Elected Board Member Austrian African-uninet. by IamWonderful: 5:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
MosheDayan:
it would start with you. continue to hav convulsion on igbo matters. stroke is around the corner cheesy cheesy cheesy
Pronounce what is sufficient for you upon yourself with your hand and mouth

Numbers 14:28 Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you:
Re: A Nigerian Elected Board Member Austrian African-uninet. by NGpatriot: 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2020
Anazp:

It's low self esteem and inferiority complext.

I remember one of them posting on NL that ibo man was the first Nigerian to distribute pamphlets at the UN.

That was the most ridiculous and chest beating absurd rubbish I ever heard.
Re: A Nigerian Elected Board Member Austrian African-uninet. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2020
IamWonderful:
Pronounce what is sufficient for you upon yourself with your hand and mouth

Numbers 14:28 Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you:

Lol

God will really drive out many with iron rods on judgement.
Re: A Nigerian Elected Board Member Austrian African-uninet. by Anazp: 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2020
NGpatriot:

I remember one of them posting on NL that ibo man was the first Nigerian to distribute pamphlets at the UN.

what! Jeez what sort of chest beating is that?
Re: A Nigerian Elected Board Member Austrian African-uninet. by NGpatriot: 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2020
Anazp:
what! Jeez what sort of chest beating is that?

They chest beat with anything, even the silliest and inconsequential rubbish. I just don't get the endless desire and need to always prove that you are better than other people when in fact you are not.
Re: A Nigerian Elected Board Member Austrian African-uninet. by IamWonderful: 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Lol

God will really drive out many with iron rods on judgement.
Do you know if I will be at the gate of heaven sending back PDP members? grin

Re: A Nigerian Elected Board Member Austrian African-uninet. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2020
IamWonderful:
Do you know if I will be at the gate of heaven sending back PDP members? grin

What a childish reply.

Who does that APC , pdp nonsense with you.

next pls
Re: A Nigerian Elected Board Member Austrian African-uninet. by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
NGpatriot:

But had it been a Igbo hater like you searched the far reaches of the internet to dig out negative news on Ndigbo, you’d stay by the corner and be laughing hehehehe!

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Elected Board Member Austrian African-uninet. by IduNaOba: 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
Igbo dị egwu
Igbo dị ụtọ
Igbo Amaka
Gwazie ndị yard Ụnụ

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Elected Board Member Austrian African-uninet. by BlackfireX: 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2020
Igbo people like to show off...

Rubbish
Re: A Nigerian Elected Board Member Austrian African-uninet. by Tochi3(m): 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2020
MosheDayan:
don't die of stroke grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Elected Board Member Austrian African-uninet. by PDJT: 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2020
-Another one! kiss

(1) (Reply)

CAMA Act Will Fight Corruption In Nigeria – Buhari Tells UN / Beyonce Is Capable Of Being The Queen Or President Of Nigeria,if She Want / "Frustration Is Setting In"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.