Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

'my Life Outside The Screen' Nollywood Actress Liz Da-silva - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'my Life Outside The Screen' Nollywood Actress Liz Da-silva (690 Views)

Actress Liz Da-silva Rock Matching Outfits With Her Son To Mark His 6th Birthday / 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Yoruba Actress Liz Da-silva / Liz Da Silva Wows In Red Christmas Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'my Life Outside The Screen' Nollywood Actress Liz Da-silva by MomoTv: 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
Watch nollywood actress and fashion designer Elizabeth Omowunmi Liz Dasilva has she takes us round her life outside the screen. In this video,she shared with MOMOTV how the industry has been for her and how she had learnt how to design before she came into the industry. She also gave out her advice to upcoming nollywood actors. Sit back and enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNsqildMjRk

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know The Full Meaning Of AK-47 Gun? Here It Is. / Mercy Eke, Winner Of BBN 4 Celebrates One Year Anniversary Of Winning BBN 4 / If No Be Yahoo Boys, We Go Die – Prostitutes Cry Bitterly As They Join #endsars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.