Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Bbnaija 2020: Why I Continued Friendship With Laycon After Erica Left – Kiddwaya - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija 2020: Why I Continued Friendship With Laycon After Erica Left – Kiddwaya (366 Views)

Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. / Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: Why I Continued Friendship With Laycon After Erica Left – Kiddwaya by hotvibes001: 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2020
Big Brother Naija housemate, Kiddwaya, has explained why he continued being friends with Laycon, despite his alleged part in the disqualification of his love interest, Erica.

Erica was asked to leave the reality show after she insulted Laycon and received a third strike two weeks ago.

However, Kiddwaya and Laycon continued their bromance.

During an interview on the Beat FM on Tuesday morning, Kiddwaya was asked if his friendship to Laycon amounted to disloyalty to Erica.

He replied: “That would
Source: http://hotvibes.xyz/bbnaija-2020-why-i-continued-friendship-with-laycon-after-erica-left-kiddwaya/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tochi Finally Apologised For Allegedly Calling Erica A "Gold Digger" / Ozo Wins A New Car | Bbnaija Update / Big Brother Naija 2020 Meme of Housemate In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.