Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction (59573 Views)

BBNaija: Nelson And Thelma Begin Media Tour After Their Eviction (Photos) / BBNaija: Kim Oprah And Ella Begin Their Media Tour After Eviction (Photos) / Bbnaija: Avala And Isilomo Begin Their Media Tour After Eviction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction by StagethemTVee: 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2020
All those wives of Laycon twitter girls in their hearts would really wanna be wives of Kiddwaya sha.
Re: Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction by wale377(m): 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2020
Gh
Re: Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction by vickydevoka(m): 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2020
One na Mr. Nigeria de other I no know
Re: Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction by originalprof: 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2020
lalasticlala:
Evicted BBNaija housemates, Prince Nelson Enwerem and Kiddwaya have started their media Tour after they were evicted on Sunday.

The duo were at Cool Fm Lagos, Lagos Talks 913 and Naija FM 102.7.
Tour of Radio Stations And The Winner Will BE TOURING WITH 85 MILLION NARIA IN ACCOUNT!!!!! SHAME..I SAY SHAME ON THEM
Re: Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction by Drizzy5001(m): 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2020
Dorathy will win
Re: Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2020
Una get toto? I am not discouraging you guys.
But work faster for them. Let it not be an effort in futility.
Re: Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction by Hezmatosky: 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
@Slawomir you make more sense when you don't talk

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2020
God please pick up my call
Re: Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction by Chuzoetoh(m): 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
Someone is impersonating Righteousness 89 n we won't take it.
Re: Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction by MNDY(m): 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
Kidd's accent sooo dope - quick talk and janded. I enjoyed it a lot. He's got that perfect OAP accent.
Re: Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction by Sanchez01: 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
NewBea:
Please i have a question; why do guys wrap their head with that thingy like that? undecided
It is called Durag.
Re: Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction by SlyCharlie(m): 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2020
NewBea:
Please i have a question; why do guys wrap their head with that thingy like that? undecided
It's called a durag.

Originally for hair treatment purposes, but now a fashion thingy
Re: Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction by MNDY(m): 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2020
Heard them on THE BEAT FM Abuja this morning. Kidd's pure janded accent de burst brain especially when he speaks pidgin with it and the speed he talks with. DAMNNNN
Re: Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction by majamajic(m): 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2020
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Now that's the real thing.They have the fame and are touring and trying to make names for themselves.

I'm not a big fan of BBN but that what Efe should have done.

Efe carry money run go warri ,
Re: Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction by Ishilove: 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2020
Kidd looks just like my kid brother, with this their hand they are always spreading like chicken scratching for food.
Re: Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction by Crochet: 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction by JBoss25(m): 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

It is called a durag niggarrr
Mr niggar is back grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction by passiveincome01: 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2020
oh
Re: Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
Randy100:
Covering his bald head. I tire for him.

lol is it not better and finer for him to cover it
Re: Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction by SoccerUSA(m): 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

School school, you no go... Shey nah the answer to the question be that!
Re: Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction by kheny12(m): 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
I read this news at my grandmother's grave and she woke up from the dead
Are you kidney me grin
Re: Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction by friday2011(m): 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2020
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Now that's the real thing.They have the fame and are touring and trying to make names for themselves.

I'm not a big fan of BBN but that what Efe should have done.

Oga, who told you efe didn't do media tour...?

Media tour is part of the contract of all bbnaija contestants after eviction.
Re: Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction by Amuluonyenaego: 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2020
kidwaya is on designer's akwa oche

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction by BuchiPrinzy: 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2020
I'm still not happy that Kidd left.
Re: Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction by Thelimitbreaker(m): 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2020
This is exactly what Kidd came for.... The fame and he has gotten it.... Erica's sexapades even helped his famousity.... They now call him "The Alpha Male".... Anywayz LAYCON for the moola joor
Re: Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction by Burgerlomo: 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2020
Samueltemi337:
Laycon would win

Not that it could win, he's already the winner. cool
Re: Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
God luck on their journeys to fame

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction by Burgerlomo: 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2020
NewBea:

Nah so dem dey sell am e be like cap cool
Re: Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction by rossovu: 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Dw rag
Re: Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction by pacespot(m): 6:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
Even though this kiddwaya seems like a calm and collected person, there are many other guys who need that money than him in that house
Re: Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction by LadySarah: 6:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
NewBea:

Looking like touts

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Netflix Rewards Ikorodu Bois For 'Extraction 2' Trailer Remake (Video, Photos) / DSTV Subscription Fee To Increase From 1st May, Nigerians React / "Gangs Of Lagos" Banner Torn On Third Mainland Bridge (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.