Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Police Arrest Child Traffickers In Anambra, Rescue Eight Stolen Kids - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Child Traffickers In Anambra, Rescue Eight Stolen Kids (21191 Views)

Police Arrest Hotel Owner In Anambra, Rescue Nine Girls Used As Sex Slaves / Abia Police Recover Stolen Kids After Arresting Suspected Traffickers / Kano Police Rescue Eight Kids Sold Into Anambra (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Child Traffickers In Anambra, Rescue Eight Stolen Kids by ena5four(m): 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2020
I Only Know 5 People On Nairaland 1. Ena5four 2. Lalasticlala 3. Righteousness 4. Seun Osewa And 5. Slowmir
But Still, Daaamn Niccur Issoryte.
Re: Police Arrest Child Traffickers In Anambra, Rescue Eight Stolen Kids by wildcatter23(m): 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2020
angry
Re: Police Arrest Child Traffickers In Anambra, Rescue Eight Stolen Kids by Gladtidings40: 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2020
May God deliver us from every evil works.

No safe haven anywhere again. But in Christ there is safety. Hallelujah!

I bring glad tidings.
Re: Police Arrest Child Traffickers In Anambra, Rescue Eight Stolen Kids by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2020
PearlStreet:
Anambra state is a disgrace to Igbos. No good news from that angle. If they are not killing themselves, accident is killing them. If they are not kidnapping themselves, they are kidnapping children.

(i). Mrs Joy Lazarus 'f'' aged 40years of NO. 138 Urata area Aba, Abia State,
(ii) Janet Gideon 'f'' aged 22years of No. 12 irete Street Owerri, Imo State,
(iii) Gideon Bobby Gods power 'm' aged 26years of Port Harcourt in River State,
(iv) Wisdom Ndubuisi 'm' aged 26yrs of Chokosho Village PH, Rivers State and,
(v) Chukwudima C. Nwogu 'm' aged 29years of No. 138 Urata area Aba,Abia State, Reports.

check the list well, your state is there. That's how u guys converge here and be committing unprintable atrocities.

Giving the state bad name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Child Traffickers In Anambra, Rescue Eight Stolen Kids by Rosella25(f): 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2020
May God have mercy on us, at times I wonder if it's the same heart that we have that these evil people have also, too many bad and sad news everyday, May God's protection forever be with us Amen

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Child Traffickers In Anambra, Rescue Eight Stolen Kids by composure: 10:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
The NPF is trying alot. This year alone they have unearthed/cracked quite some number of feloneus cases.

I stand with the police.
Like seriously.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Child Traffickers In Anambra, Rescue Eight Stolen Kids by naijadrivablog: 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
shellsploit, inukwa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Child Traffickers In Anambra, Rescue Eight Stolen Kids by Mayng01(m): 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
Good heavens
Re: Police Arrest Child Traffickers In Anambra, Rescue Eight Stolen Kids by Comedian2019: 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
Zoo people
Re: Police Arrest Child Traffickers In Anambra, Rescue Eight Stolen Kids by adeniyi997: 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
Say no to child trafficking, i cant imagine parent of these ones how sad they would be I have a son which we create memories together on Youtube, as a parent i cant imagine. The world is something else

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Child Traffickers In Anambra, Rescue Eight Stolen Kids by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
molbic:
OK THIS ONE ANAMBRA IS DRAGGING THIS YEAR' S BALLON D'OR. FOR HORRIBLE BAD NEWS WITH OGUN STATE NAWAO

cheesy grin grin Ballon d'or indeed.

The truth is that most states are guilty of the same things, just that sometimes the news focus on some states more than the other. What goes on in Anambra and Ogun may also be obtainable in Ondo, Enugu or Kano...
Re: Police Arrest Child Traffickers In Anambra, Rescue Eight Stolen Kids by ChiefSosa(m): 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2020
I wouldn't feel bad if the offenders were given jungle justice or they were sold off as meat to cannibals in a distant part of the world... IJS
Re: Police Arrest Child Traffickers In Anambra, Rescue Eight Stolen Kids by Samfloxin(m): 10:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
PearlStreet:
Anambra state is a disgrace to Igbos. No good news from that angle. If they are not killing themselves, accident is killing them. If they are not kidnapping themselves, they are kidnapping children.
Pls try and read before commenting. The perpetrators are not from Anambra,they were caught in Anambra
Re: Police Arrest Child Traffickers In Anambra, Rescue Eight Stolen Kids by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2020
Okpa042:
*All anambra people reading this right now.

Akiko.
95 percent of atrocities committed here are by you non indigenes.
Ndi biambili.
Re: Police Arrest Child Traffickers In Anambra, Rescue Eight Stolen Kids by Philipponzaghi: 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2020
My own question is that what are they using the children for?

Is it that some people are raising them up as their own children or they are using them for sacrifice?

Coz if it’s the former, you can’t tell me people in Anambra are not fertile to the extent that they all need to buy children to own one!
Re: Police Arrest Child Traffickers In Anambra, Rescue Eight Stolen Kids by Chino4NAUTH: 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2020
Anambra people seem to be impotent and don't have the ability to impregnate their women that's why they steal babies.. Anambra is a cursed worthless erosion ravaged shithole village of igala land.. Anambra people are 5th class igbos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Child Traffickers In Anambra, Rescue Eight Stolen Kids by Nova1988(m): 10:11pm On Sep 15, 2020
Igbo amaka
Re: Police Arrest Child Traffickers In Anambra, Rescue Eight Stolen Kids by MarrisManah(m): 10:11pm On Sep 15, 2020
Osagyefo98:

That's how they will converge here with unprintable atrocities giving the state bad name.
Na only you read the article. Welldone sir.
Re: Police Arrest Child Traffickers In Anambra, Rescue Eight Stolen Kids by AnanseK(m): 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2020
loneprof:

cheesy grin grin Ballon d'or indeed.

The truth is that most states are guilty of the same things, just that sometimes the news focus on some states more than the other. What goes on in Anambra and Ogun may also be obtainable in Ondo, Enugu or Kano...

They will always look for excuses. Even if the whole world is stealing children, a crime is a crime and we thank the police for doing their work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Child Traffickers In Anambra, Rescue Eight Stolen Kids by digitalcreation: 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
imagine
Re: Police Arrest Child Traffickers In Anambra, Rescue Eight Stolen Kids by Chino4NAUTH: 10:16pm On Sep 15, 2020
Chinobastardaw:
Anambra men can't impregnate their women and hence are impotent.. They now resort to stealing babies.. Anambra is a cursed worthless erosion ravaged shithole village.. I'm from Anambra but we are 5th class igbos
You're right.. I'm also from Anambra.. Anambra can't impregnate their women so they resort to stealing babies.. Anambra is a cursed worthless erosion ravaged shithole village

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Child Traffickers In Anambra, Rescue Eight Stolen Kids by Simplyleo: 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2020
The police in Anambra state have arrested five members of a child stealing/trafficking syndicate operating in the state and rescued eight stolen children suspected to have been stolen from different states including a fifteen-year-old pregnant girl, Reports.

In a statement released today September 15, As Obtained By , Haruna Mohammed, the spokesperson of the state police command, said on Sunday, September 13, police detectives attached to Onitsha Area Command received an intelligence report on the illicit activities of members of the syndicate. In collaboration with the Command's State intelligence Bureau(SIB), the police detectives arrested five members of the syndicate. They are identified as:

(i). Mrs Joy Lazarus 'f'' aged 40years of NO. 138 Urata area Aba, Abia State,
(ii) Janet Gideon 'f'' aged 22years of No. 12 irete Street Owerri, Imo State,
(iii) Gideon Bobby Gods power 'm' aged 26years of Port Harcourt in River State,
(iv) Wisdom Ndubuisi 'm' aged 26yrs of Chokosho Village PH, Rivers State and,
(v) Chukwudima C. Nwogu 'm' aged 29years of No. 138 Urata area Aba,Abia State, Reports.

Haruna said the suspects specialize in child-snatching, child stealing, and trafficking from different parts of the country especially South East and South-South Geo-political zones.

''Preliminary Investigation revealed that the children (five boys and three girls) were stolen from Rivers Bayelsa,Imo, Abia and Anambra States both at gun points and through stealing after which they were sold to the kingpin in Abia State.'' he said

Haruna said upon interrogation, the suspects voluntarily confessed that they usually steal the children and bring to their sponsor, Mrs. Joy Lazarus of Urata in Abia State who allegedly buys the children at the rate of between two hundred and four hundred thousand (#200-400,000) naira depending on their age and gender.

Haruna added that further investigation revealed that in addition to Child Stealing and trafficking, Mrs. Joy Lazarus also lures underage girls into having pregnancy after which she will buy the children from them immediately after delivery. He said eight children of various age brackets were rescued from the syndicates including a year and half old baby recently snatched from the parent at gunpoint in Orlu, Imo State as well as a 15years old pregnant girl.

The police spokesperson said all the children are in protective care and would be handed over to the social welfare department for custodial care. He added that the suspects will be arraigned in court soon.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=669270080382081&id=193724501269
Re: Police Arrest Child Traffickers In Anambra, Rescue Eight Stolen Kids by Jaapu: 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2020
EyezofGod120:
grin u no go hear Igbo amaka now,,awon oloshi eeyan

Awon were....awon omo ale jati jati. Igbo Amaka

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Customs Seized Live Ammunition, 7,500 Air Gun Pallets At Tincan Port (PHOTO) / Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? / Nigeria’s Out-Of-Control Policemen: How They Steal, Torture And Kill At Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.