Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Cardi B Puts The Papers On Offset, Files For Divorce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Puts The Papers On Offset, Files For Divorce (437 Views)

Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset, Her Husband Of 3 Years / Cardi B Puts On A Sexy Performance In Scantily-clad Outfit / Cardi B Puts On A Very Busty Display As She Flaunts Her Backside On Stage Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardi B Puts The Papers On Offset, Files For Divorce by NobleTv: 11:23pm On Sep 15, 2020
Some men just don’t deserve a “WAP.” Cardi B filed for divorce from her husband, Offset, at a courthouse in Atlanta, multiple outlets reported and Vulture confirmed, on September 15. Her divorce filing says the marriage is “irretrievably broken” with “no prospects for a reconciliation.” The filing is contested, with Cardi listed as the plaintiff and Offset as the defendant. They’re currently separated, the filing says, and Cardi is seeking primary custody of their 2-year-old daughter, Kulture, who is currently with her. She’s also seeking an unspecified amount of child support “on a temporary and permanent basis.” She previously split with the rapper and Migos member in December 2018 for alleged cheating, then got back with him in early 2019. This filing comes days before their third wedding anniversary, with a hearing set for November 4. In August, Cardi B told Elle that her new album touched on her relationship with Offset. “I do know that my relationship has a lot of drama and everything. But there’s a lot of love, there’s a lot of passion, there’s a lot of trust, there’s a big friendship,” she said at the time.
“If you all are so curious to know about my relationship and blah, blah, blah, I’m going to put it in the fuckin’ music, and you can buy it, too.”

1 Share

Re: Cardi B Puts The Papers On Offset, Files For Divorce by tillaman(m): 11:49pm On Sep 15, 2020
shocked
Re: Cardi B Puts The Papers On Offset, Files For Divorce by Ahmed0336(m): 11:55pm On Sep 15, 2020
Many people saw it coming, even with dark shades sun glasses on gringrin

Offset will be soon upset now grin
Re: Cardi B Puts The Papers On Offset, Files For Divorce by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 15, 2020
Marriage was dead on arrival
Re: Cardi B Puts The Papers On Offset, Files For Divorce by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 16, 2020
You can only take these bitches outta the streets temporarily, hard to take the streets outta them.

Cardi is meant for the streets, the stripper ain't a wife and isn't even fit to be a mother. Thank Jesus, she's got hip hop cheques, lives in a crib with a gate , pays her mama bills and so can afford hundred nannies for kulture.

No matter how rich these hoes become , they don't mind sucking dem pussy niggars dry. She's an artiste and still wants child support when she can comfortably take care of their kid.

I wonder why rich niggars marry hoes like Cardi who've got a reservoir of nudes on the world wide web. Broke niggars like myself have masturbated to her stripper videos a thousand times more than Offset might have bleeped her. Only difference is - he gets to do it physically, with consensus, while the Vaseline crew do it virtually, without consensus.

Don't follow the new normal when choosing a wife but seek a virgin and rupture her hymen if you must marry

(1) (Reply)

Davido Reacts As Otedola Buys 3 Ferraris For His Daughters / Angry Mob Sets Five Suspected Robbers Ablaze And Behead Them / How To Get Your Free! N1000 From Airtel With Just One Code!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.