Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

CardiB To Divorce Offset After 3Years Of Marriage Following Rumors of Infidelity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CardiB To Divorce Offset After 3Years Of Marriage Following Rumors of Infidelity (392 Views)

Tboss Reacts To Rumors Of Giving Birth To A Baby / Davido To Perform Alongside Nicki Minaj, CardiB, Nas & Other American Stars / Rumors Of Usher And P. Diddy Engaging In Gay Sex Dark Secrets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CardiB To Divorce Offset After 3Years Of Marriage Following Rumors of Infidelity by MckenzieSkyBlog: 2:59am On Sep 16, 2020
American rapper and television personality, Cardi B has finally filed for divorce against Atlanta rapper Offset, following rumor of his continuous infidelity.

The rapper, 27, filed for divorce at a Superior Court of Fulton County State of Georgia Family Division on Tuesday (Sept.15), saying the marriage is "irretrievably broken" and "there are no prospects for a reconciliation," reportedly after finding out the Migos rapper, 28, had been unfaithful yet again.

This burgeoning news platform recalls that in January 2018, Cardi publicly confirmed Offset was at the center of a sex tape cheating scandal after rumors of a video with another woman surfaced in December 2017, just three months after the couple had secretly tied the knot.

Cardi opened up about the situation during an interview with Cosmopolitan, where she gave the reason why she decided to stay put in the relationship.

"I know I look good, I know I'm rich, I know I'm talented. I know I could get any man I want — any basketball player, football player, but I want to...SEE MORE HERE

1 Share

Re: CardiB To Divorce Offset After 3Years Of Marriage Following Rumors of Infidelity by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 16, 2020
You can only take these bitches outta the streets temporarily, hard to take the streets outta them.

Cardi is meant for the streets, the stripper ain't a wife and isn't even fit to be a mother. Thank Jesus, she's got hip hop cheques, lives in a crib with a gate , pays her mama bills and so can afford hundred nannies for kulture.

No matter how rich these hoes become , they don't mind sucking dem pussy niggars dry. She's an artiste and still wants child support when she can comfortably take care of their kid.

I wonder why rich niggars marry hoes like Cardi who've got a reservoir of nudes on the world wide web. Broke niggars like myself have masturbated to her stripper videos a thousand times more than Offset might have bleeped her. Only difference is - he gets to do it physically, with consensus, while the Vaseline crew do it virtually, without consensus.

Don't follow the new normal when choosing a wife but seek a virgin and rupture her hymen if you must marry
Re: CardiB To Divorce Offset After 3Years Of Marriage Following Rumors of Infidelity by EmperorMaria: 7:05am On Sep 16, 2020
ethicallyright:
[s]You can only take these bitches outta the streets temporarily, hard to take the streets outta them.

Cardi is meant for the streets, the stripper ain't a wife and isn't even fit to be a mother. Thank Jesus, she's got hip hop cheques, lives in a crib with a gate , pays her mama bills and so can afford hundred nannies for kulture.

No matter how rich these hoes become , they don't mind sucking dem pussy niggars dry. She's an artiste and still wants child support when she can comfortably take care of their kid.

I wonder why rich niggars marry hoes like Cardi who've got a reservoir of nudes on the world wide web. Broke niggars like myself have masturbated to her stripper videos a thousand times more than Offset might have bleeped her. Only difference is - he gets to do it physically, with consensus, while the Vaseline crew do it virtually, without consensus.

Don't follow the new normal when choosing a wife but seek a virgin and rupture her hymen if you must marry[/s]

Have u blamed a woman 2day? Offset is a serial cheat, yet Cardi gets this epistle

1 Like

Re: CardiB To Divorce Offset After 3Years Of Marriage Following Rumors of Infidelity by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 16, 2020
EmperorMaria:

Have u blamed a woman 2day? Offset is a serial cheat, yet Cardi gets this epistle

Go do laundry for your bitch,
wash her undies if you wish,
but don't cancel my comments you simp of ages.
Re: CardiB To Divorce Offset After 3Years Of Marriage Following Rumors of Infidelity by EmperorMaria: 7:09am On Sep 16, 2020
ethicallyright:

[s][I]Go do laundry for your bitch,
[/I]
[/s]

1 Like

Re: CardiB To Divorce Offset After 3Years Of Marriage Following Rumors of Infidelity by EmperorMaria: 7:19am On Sep 16, 2020
ethicallyright:

[s]Go do laundry for your bitch,
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Was Not A Case Of Domestic Violence – Actress Chacha Eke’s Brother Speaks O / #bbnaija: Ka3na Buys New House In Lagos(photos) / Nollywood: 'EGBEIGWE' Now Uses Crutches After Involving In Fatal Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.