Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:59 PM

My Veiw On Edo Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Veiw On Edo Election (2319 Views)

Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation / 'Godfatherism Must End’ — Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Speaks On Edo Election / Obaseki, 7 Governors Meet Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Veiw On Edo Election by Paramount01(m): 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:
Here in oredo, everybody is chanting obaseki. I've not heard one person mention ize-iyamu as your choice outta all the people I've spoken with.

Even with their dependence on federal might, dem go still collect

That is where the SSG comes from?
Re: My Veiw On Edo Election by beejaay: 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2020
Lipscomb:
His name was Ebuka how do you expect him to have voter card.

It's getting stale with this your tibal rant..

I think it's we yoruba that is now championing this tribal nonsense everywhere.. Cant you disagree without bringing in tribe on everything.. Stop it already and grow up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Veiw On Edo Election by beejaay: 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2020
idahme:

Iyamo for me was too hasty to move, it would have been an easier road If he had remained in PDP and Obaseki moves to contest in another party and then APC bring in a different candidate just as what happened in imo state. It would have been a smooth sail for Iyamo if he had consolidated on his 2016 and allow APC to disentigrate for his own benefit..... But for this election it's going to be tight but I pray it doesn't turn bloody.
Politicians should allow the will of the people to prevail come Saturday, it should be free and fair....

This are the kind of analysis we should be seeing not tribal nonsense everywhere.. We don't av to agree but we can discuss

1 Like

Re: My Veiw On Edo Election by Lipscomb(m): 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2020
Dont be silly lad. My comment was not Anyway relate to tribalism.
beejaay:

It's getting stale with this your tibal rant..

I think it's we yoruba that is now championing this tribal nonsense everywhere.. Cant you disagree without bringing in tribe on everything.. Stop it already and grow up
Re: My Veiw On Edo Election by ObiaboAdoka(m): 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2020
pls Edo pipu sud vote wisely nd stop any form of godfatherism in d state. godfatherism disease nd nid to b stopped. Apc party of lies and deceptions. PDP all d way.

1 Like

Re: My Veiw On Edo Election by rolams(m): 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2020
iloveyou82:
nonsense, is just noise thief obaseki is making..

in terms of good governance, thief obaseki fail woefully, nothing to show for almost 4 yrs.

the only thing for thief obaseki to get 40% total vote, is the edo state money he will share on election day, which the federal might will not allow him to share money.

secondly, is by deceiving the people by using the words " godfatherism",

he will manage to get 40% of total vote

How much are you paid for this lie?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Veiw On Edo Election by idahme(m): 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2020
beejaay:

This are the kind of analysis we should be seeing not tribal nonsense everywhere.. We don't av to agree but we can discuss

Yeah... U are correct. ... Am not partisan just want good governance.
Re: My Veiw On Edo Election by Hopane(m): 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2020
When he ( Obaseki ) close the college of Agriculture in Agenebode, Etsako East. You call that one good governance. He has done nothing, therefore APC all the way.
Re: My Veiw On Edo Election by Yakson09: 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2020
Here from Auchi everywhere na POI oooo
Re: My Veiw On Edo Election by Paramount01(m): 4:00am On Sep 18, 2020
Yakson09:
Here from Auchi everywhere na POI oooo

You don't mean it?
Re: My Veiw On Edo Election by Paramount01(m): 4:02am On Sep 18, 2020
Hopane:
When he ( Obaseki ) close the college of Agriculture in Agenebode, Etsako East. You call that one good governance. He has done nothing, therefore APC all the way.

Is part of what APC are using for campaign
Re: My Veiw On Edo Election by ebuka440: 3:49am On Sep 21, 2020
Have you listened to the final results yesterday. This is a victory well deserved and a complete good riddance to bad rubbish.

Don't be ignorant Bro. Ize iyamu joined the wrong train

Indispensable85:

I laff u. That one don reach Lagos since.

1 Like

Re: My Veiw On Edo Election by ebuka440: 3:51am On Sep 21, 2020
Etsako East

quote author=Paramount01 post=93977615]

Are u in Edo?if yes,where is your local govt[/quote]
Re: My Veiw On Edo Election by ebuka440: 3:52am On Sep 21, 2020
Check the yesterday's election results and better wake up Bro

quote author=dolphinife post=93991163]

I'm sure you are aware that the election that brought Obaseki to office was rigged in his favour. I'm sure you are aware that Ize-Iyamu won that election? I'm sure those people who rigged the election for Obaseki are still well intact in APC waiting to do what they did 4 years ago.

I read where some ignorant folks wee saying that Edo elections can never be rigged because Edo people are strong headed. What did Edo people did 4 years ago when the election that brought Obaseki to office was rigged massively?[/quote]
Re: My Veiw On Edo Election by Indispensable85(m): 9:57am On Sep 21, 2020
ebuka440:

Have you listened to the final results yesterday. This is a victory well deserved and a complete good riddance to bad rubbish.

Don't be ignorant Bro. Ize iyamu joined the wrong train

I don't give a Bleep man. There was no way anyone would've defeated obaseki in a free election. It's not about joining the wrong group. Obaseki would still have won under apc. Don't be ignorant. Congratulations to the winner.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Falana Is Your Lawyer, Invite Falz His Son For Protest Instead Of Burna Boy / ESN not after Security Agents. -Nnamdi Kanu / IPOB Protest In Trafalgar Square Today - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.