Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Naeto Gets 32 Stitches On The Head Separating A Fight Involving Saucekid - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Naeto Gets 32 Stitches On The Head Separating A Fight Involving Saucekid (1280 Views)

Jesse Jags Album Didnt Move 100k Units, Saucekid Was A Flop! / Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! / Never Judge A Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naeto Gets 32 Stitches On The Head Separating A Fight Involving Saucekid by ruz(m): 8:13pm On Feb 25, 2011
Hiphop super star Naeto C revealed in a recent interview how he got 32 stitches on the head at the set of the shooting of his award winning video Ako Mi Tipoju. According to him, a fight errupted between Saucekid and an unnamed person while shooting the video. The fight got very violent and In the process of separating them, he sustained a deep cut for which he had to be given 32stitches. The controversial rapper Saucekid who was behind the fight was only involved in 2 unimportant scenes in the video. You will recall Saucekid embarassed Naeto C again during the channel o music video awards, when he grabbed the mic after Naeto C's acceptance speech and said, 'i was in the video. Naeto C made this revelation when he faced similar embarassment during the shooting of the 10 over 10 video, when a drunk man went on a slapping spree and caused a pandemonion. http://www.ngrguardiannews.com
Re: Naeto Gets 32 Stitches On The Head Separating A Fight Involving Saucekid by rapjunkie(m): 8:58pm On Feb 25, 2011
where is the link for the story u posted?
Re: Naeto Gets 32 Stitches On The Head Separating A Fight Involving Saucekid by ruz(m): 10:50pm On Feb 25, 2011
www.ngrguardiannews.com. story is Naeto C: Beyond Ten Over Ten
Re: Naeto Gets 32 Stitches On The Head Separating A Fight Involving Saucekid by lalaboi(m): 11:00pm On Feb 25, 2011
^^
Why dont you just post the direct link and stop making readers go on a treasure hunt. . . argh!
Re: Naeto Gets 32 Stitches On The Head Separating A Fight Involving Saucekid by tosinaded(m): 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2011
How dis one take affect the price of rizler for junction?

Abeg carry am go celeb section. .
Re: Naeto Gets 32 Stitches On The Head Separating A Fight Involving Saucekid by tosinaded(m): 11:19pm On Feb 25, 2011

Abeg carry am go celeb section. .
Re: Naeto Gets 32 Stitches On The Head Separating A Fight Involving Saucekid by badman(m): 11:41pm On Feb 25, 2011
After reading the whole paper  sad I ve found d direct link

What would you have done if he had slapped you?

“Well, the point is that he didn’t slap me. Beside, I was annoyed because I came with security men, whom I paid. So, I didn’t understand why we had to experience such problem. I actually looked for the guys after the shoot to tell him what he did was bad.”

People expected you to react?

First of all, I have 32 stitches on my head already,” he said with laughter.

Why?

“I was separating a fight between Sauce Kid and another person during the shoot of my previous video. So, whatever devil they sent during that shoot, I told myself it will never happen again this time. At the end of the day, we were able to chase the devil away, ” laughing aloud.

He continued: “I knew something was bothering him, but you don’t fight where you don’t have the grounds.”

Would you have done something different if such had happened in your own terrain?

“It’s very possible,” he quipped. “One of the reasons I didn’t react was because I was supposed to have security. Secondly, the guy was not acting normal. If such thing had happened in my terrain, I bet you, somebody would have removed him.”

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=38456:naeto-c-beyond-ten-over-ten&catid=111:spotlight&Itemid=512
Re: Naeto Gets 32 Stitches On The Head Separating A Fight Involving Saucekid by MeGaStReEt: 11:45pm On Feb 25, 2011
tosinaded@:

See this one . . .  you know as rizler look like? abi na because you hear say them dey talk am
Re: Naeto Gets 32 Stitches On The Head Separating A Fight Involving Saucekid by bkbabe97y(m): 1:24am On Feb 26, 2011
Shiyyt, cant wait till that punk ho Sauce Kid come to NY. If I hear he around Ima get my lil mans n em to smack that skinny faker up-----and Im youtubing that shiyyt! Ho aszz nigga!
Re: Naeto Gets 32 Stitches On The Head Separating A Fight Involving Saucekid by bgees(m): 1:30am On Feb 26, 2011
^ Rollin' Nairaland Crips! Cuz
Re: Naeto Gets 32 Stitches On The Head Separating A Fight Involving Saucekid by McCoy91(m): 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Shiyyt, cant wait till that punk ho Sauce Kid come to NY. If I hear he around Ima get my lil mans n em to smack that skinny faker up-----and Im youtubing that shiyyt! Ho aszz nigga!
bgees:

^ Rollin' Nairaland Crips! Cuz
hehe, na so we see oh grin grin grin
Re: Naeto Gets 32 Stitches On The Head Separating A Fight Involving Saucekid by tosinaded(m): 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

See this one . . .  you know as rizler look like? abi na because you hear say them dey talk am

i no fit know am reach u na! sebi na una food for house. . . .
Re: Naeto Gets 32 Stitches On The Head Separating A Fight Involving Saucekid by medacapp: 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2011
Ki wa ni Iyen Ko wa
Ogbeni Thatz sum OP Ish
Nd dis dude dt likes saying Trash abt Getting Sauce Jumped,U don dey talk am since Last Yr.Get a Life Dude
Re: Naeto Gets 32 Stitches On The Head Separating A Fight Involving Saucekid by tosinaded(m): 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2011
me_da_capp:

Ki wa ni Iyen Ko wa
Ogbeni Thatz sum OP Ish
Nd dis dude dt likes saying Trash abt Getting Sauce Jumped,U don dey talk am since Last Yr.Get a Life Dude

grin grin
Re: Naeto Gets 32 Stitches On The Head Separating A Fight Involving Saucekid by Phony200(m): 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2011
Misleading topic, This isn't recent and the issue with SAuce isn't even close to the reason for the interview. Says a lot about intentions when that's the only thing you could pick out of the interview.
Re: Naeto Gets 32 Stitches On The Head Separating A Fight Involving Saucekid by Mobinga: 6:13am On Mar 01, 2011
bk.babe97y:

stfu you stupid beach! Fake arse thug wannabe. I've asked you to put up your address, you refused. Scared arse thug. Yet you keep claiming tough. Little wuss. Go back home and braid your beaches pubic hairs. Beach
Re: Naeto Gets 32 Stitches On The Head Separating A Fight Involving Saucekid by slimshay(m): 7:38am On Mar 01, 2011
Come, make una free this guy o. When sinzu sef been dey form Ogba Soo Woo, una no tell am make e shut up oh.

So make una leave bkbabe, but come, you sef find nigga-name nah, dis your name is binsh mehn.
Re: Naeto Gets 32 Stitches On The Head Separating A Fight Involving Saucekid by bgees(m): 8:53am On Mar 01, 2011
Mobinga:

stfu you silly beach! Fake arse thug wannabe. I've asked you to put up your address, you refused. Scared arse thug. Yet you keep claiming tough. Little wuss. Go back home and braid your beaches pubic hairs. Beach

Nairaland e-bangin 101. u gangstaz need to chill. red or blue, we all the same.
Re: Naeto Gets 32 Stitches On The Head Separating A Fight Involving Saucekid by baslone: 11:01am On Mar 01, 2011
me_da_capp:

Ki wa ni Iyen Ko wa
Ogbeni Thatz sum OP Ish

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naeto Gets 32 Stitches On The Head Separating A Fight Involving Saucekid by johnjoel(m): 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2011
im not sure of this
Re: Naeto Gets 32 Stitches On The Head Separating A Fight Involving Saucekid by shotster50(m): 4:22am On Mar 03, 2011
So na who Sinzu come dey fight now?

(1) (Reply)

Do We Have Songwriters In 9ja? / D'banj - Oliver Twist (cover) By Ryan Parrott & The Rumours / New Video: Lami - Ori Mi Wu Ft. Ice Prince Via Naijamp3s.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.