Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,927 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani (102740 Views)

Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) / Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks / Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani by Kayouzka(m): 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2020
Kobicove:

Poor people don't do anything else but think about sex! undecided

Point of correction the world was and is built on the back of the poor, rich are only exploiters of labour enjoying a life built for them by the poor

1 Like

Re: Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani by ManyThanks: 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2020
ellalina:
My eyes are teary but am happy for them
same here; but I have to keep hope alive and hustle. I lost my dad when I was 3.
Re: Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani by CaptainFM1: 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2020
Kobicove:

Poor people don't do anything else but think about sex! undecided

The only source of enjoyment a poor man has is his wife na.
Re: Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani by Adavizeee(m): 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2020
Money is damn sweet
Re: Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani by asatemple(f): 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2020
padi94:
Na man you be... why b say na poor people dey get konji pass angry angry

Na 4 ghetto you go hear say 69 yr old man rape 15 yr old girl. Just thinking out loud
Finish! Everyone knows what is good
Re: Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani by adejoseph1980: 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2020
Amen in Jesus name
TheSERAPH:
Poverty does not come from

God. The power to make wealth comes from

him.Some people might say "So many things

matters than money".This is a big lie. Remember

most humans cannot worship God or love his

neighbor on an empty stomach. The ability to

fully enjoy life is in wealth, while the ability to

enjoy eternal life is in CHRIST.

MODIFIED
For the vanity upon vanity crew mentioning me.

I rarely reply mentions, but let me do that quickly.

Don't be quick to judge and dont assume or say

what you don't know.

"Lord Jesus I address my prayer to you.

So you can satisfy my right desire for money.

I want it to change the lives of people around me

and preach the gospel around the world with it.

I do not want it because I am eager for luxury, or

because I want to live above my normal

possibilities. Lord Jesus make possible and

materialize my desires, send me the good

fortune that I will share with those who need it"

The above is my daily confession. You can join

me and be free from poverty too. Or you can just

sit behind your keyboards and keep saying

poppycock. POVERTY IS NOT OF GOD

shalom

#GODHaveMercy
#RepentHumans
#JESUSisComingSoon

1 Like

Re: Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani by earnit3: 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2020
oh
Re: Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani by mywells: 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2020
Physical things are transient or temporal,but spiritual things are eternal.

2 Likes

Re: Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani by DaddyGngeess(m): 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2020
IYANGBALI:
My mind keeps telling me that this man is my biological father

Hahahahaha, get your proof and show it to him oo, no time abeg
Re: Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani by Toks2008(m): 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2020
At least his dad did well with the money he got as Lagos State Governor.
Re: Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani by Akharmony: 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2020
If he can single handedly gift FG. 500million, during the Jonathan regime and also 5billion just recently.He can do many more for his family. I wish is son could also enjoy this warm giftings from his Papa.
Re: Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani by Askme2020(m): 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2020
money is good ooo poverty na disease ooo
owo , ego, kudi
Re: Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani by Biodun1929(m): 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2020
padi94:

Na 4 ghetto you go hear say 69 yr old man rape 15 yr old girl. Just thinking out loud

Rich people get konji too, but their money can get any type of girl they want. Also, rich people have many types of entertainment they can pay for...but the cheapest form of pleasure/entertainment for the poor man is sex.
Re: Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani by Biodun1929(m): 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2020
daddytime:
Na so I take dey pamper and spoil my daughters with love and gifts too.

Your real daughter or school daughter?
Re: Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani by Biodun1929(m): 6:27pm On Sep 16, 2020
ellalina:
My eyes are teary but am happy for them

I feel you babe.
Re: Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani by Biodun1929(m): 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2020
molbic:
If dis people enjoy for here finish they go still follow us enjoy for heaven ?

LMAO!!!! grin grin
Re: Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani by amdoyin82(m): 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2020
molbic:
If dis people enjoy for here finish they go still follow us enjoy for heaven ?
that, not guranteed for anybody but be good to everyone
Re: Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani by Lucyspa: 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2020
jnrbayano:

Does picking your call translates to jamming a rich man?

Yes.
Re: Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani by WisdomHunter(m): 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2020
padi94:

Not so bro, the fact is that poor man no get secret every thing he do go spread for street because no money to play smart, rich man go take money turn his to smooth deal.

Rich man go see a small girl for street he will use his money and influence to get her digit promise her iPhone and invite her to come and take the phone in ahotel room, but poor man in leave in a face me i face you house will see neighbors daughter and one day wait until everyone is out and target her when she will come out of bathroom and dive her when she enter room then she will shout and casala go burst.
Re: Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani by Shalommy(f): 7:42pm On Sep 16, 2020
What about his imbe. son?. Nothhng. God is watching!
Re: Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani by Dpaulie(m): 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2020
Forgot to buy for Fewa too?? Buy for him and get him a driver, he needs Ferrari too, Mr Femi
Re: Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani by Brenn594(m): 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2020
Oti la ti olowo ooo! Otedola na de ODOGWU cuppy is a very classy lady plus she's pinky cheesy
Re: Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani by Biodun1929(m): 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2020
mkoabiola:
Which road dem Wan drive those toys?

Make dem no carry am come nja ooo.

Na dem go tire

They have a home in London. That's where they are right now. I don't think they plan on bringing the cars down to naija
Re: Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani by Biodun1929(m): 8:26pm On Sep 16, 2020
OriOko88:
Gosh. Now imagine a Ferrari that costs about $500k. Multiply by three, making about 1.5million dollars cry cry. Judging by d exchange rate of naira to dollars, those cars would worth over 400million naira. Haa. Oluwaa shanu emi naa embarassed

Lol
Re: Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani by Biodun1929(m): 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2020
Uncle93:

Rich man go just arrange person, give am 100k to help am arrange one small girl wey e go chop ,,nobody go know,. and he fit even dash the girl like 40k. Money self dey help the riches hide evil acts

You have said it all. Like Epistein used to pay underage teenage girls $200 to sleep with them. Anyone that was too scared, he would turn her to a pim.p...he would still pay her $200 without sleeping with her, but she would have to bring another girl...and the pyramid went on like that. The dude ended up sleeping with over 100 girls, and passed them to his rich friends in high places. The money and power he had made him get away with it for more than 15 years...before he was finally jailed, and he committed suicide.

1 Like

Re: Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani by madridguy(m): 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2020
You're right my sweetie. Hope rain no too disturb you?

fatymore:

Emabinu okomi....You too...but make I have my own money too grin
Re: Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani by Ishilove: 9:21pm On Sep 16, 2020
It seems Tolani is media shy.
Re: Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani by Pacesetter123(m): 11:36pm On Sep 16, 2020
Badonasty:

Yes sir
Ok
Re: Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani by Buharigoodluck(m): 11:42pm On Sep 16, 2020
TheSERAPH:
Poverty does not come from

God. The power to make wealth comes from

him.Some people might say "So many things

matters than money".This is a big lie. Remember

most humans cannot worship God or love his

neighbor on an empty stomach. The ability to

fully enjoy life is in wealth, while the ability to

enjoy eternal life is in CHRIST.

MODIFIED
For the vanity upon vanity crew mentioning me.

I rarely reply mentions, but let me do that quickly.

Don't be quick to judge and dont assume or say

what you don't know.

"Lord Jesus I address my prayer to you.

So you can satisfy my right desire for money.

I want it to change the lives of people around me

and preach the gospel around the world with it.

I do not want it because I am eager for luxury, or

because I want to live above my normal

possibilities. Lord Jesus make possible and

materialize my desires, send me the good

fortune that I will share with those who need it"

The above is my daily confession. You can join

me and be free from poverty too. Or you can just

sit behind your keyboards and keep saying

poppycock. POVERTY IS NOT OF GOD

shalom

#GODHaveMercy
#RepentHumans
#JESUSisComingSoon
Amen to your prayers oh���������

1 Like

Re: Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani by Buharigoodluck(m): 11:43pm On Sep 16, 2020
Buharigoodluck:
Amen to your prayers oh���������
Re: Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani by JaneYave(f): 3:00am On Sep 17, 2020
Nice Daddy,do it again and again,let the world know how blessed it is to have daughters!
Re: Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani by Vihcahdhez(m): 8:01am On Sep 17, 2020
Halexgos3:

Are you from vanity

I reject. Those writing vanity upon vanity. If they have money, the will chop life more oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season / How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) / Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.