Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Labec 2020 Is Here!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Labec 2020 Is Here!! (124 Views)

West African Senior School Certificate Examination Result 2019/2020 Is Out / UNILORIN Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Is Out! / JAMB Results 2019/2020 Is Out | JAMB Results Checker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Labec 2020 Is Here!! by Dee2019(m): 10:42am On Sep 16, 2020
“Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it and I shall move the world.” – Archimedes

I doubt you really understand the quote above if you didn't have the privilege to study physics in high school? The quote above is really about the power of leverage. My initial encounter with the power of leverage was in secondary school when my physics teacher taught us on simple machines. Archimedes was the first scientist to explain the working principles of levers. Although, this was one of the topics I found so very interesting in physics, we were never taught how to apply this knowledge in real life. It was few years later I began to discover and understand the power of LEVERAGE and how I can take advantage of it. There is no real successful person especially business owners which I know or have read about that doesn't understand the power and principles of leverage.

Leverage, therefore, in simple terms means "the ability to do and achieve more with less. It is any “tool", that can be obtained to gain an edge in a given field."

David, Did you just say I can achieve and do more with less? Egg zactly!!

Are you ready to innovate, discover how to recognize, cultivate and activate your leverages? If you haven't secured a seat yet, do so urgently before the early bird close! Click here to register http:///registerforlabec2020

PS: The teenagers' maiden edition of Labec also holds Oct 1-3.Join the telegram group to be abreast about the event. Click here /labecregistration

See you in October!!

(1) (Reply)

2020 Ijmb Registration Closing Date / Hit Your Target Score: GMAT 700, GRE 325 TOEFL 110 Minimum Guaranteed. / Governor Ikpeazu Reacts After ABSU Imposed N15,000 ‘pandemic Prevention Fee’ On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.