Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,193 members, 7,825,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Davido Reveals Why He Took A Break From Social Media - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reveals Why He Took A Break From Social Media (293 Views)

"Why I Hid My Wife, Children From Social Media" – Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) / Tacha In A Live Video With Tboss, Explains Why She Took A Break From Instagram / Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Reveals Why He Took A Break From Social Media by Ababbio: 11:09am On Sep 16, 2020
Popular Nigeria singer and billionaire son David Adeleke better known as Davido has revealed why he took a break from social media.

David who has not been active on social media, lately, took to his social media pages on Wednesday morning, to say, he left social media to concentrate on himself, adding that many activities that he involved himself in had begun to take a toll on him, so, he decided to concentrate on himself.

In an interview granted to the him by Beat FM, the singer said he never knew it will take that long but it happened.

“There was a lot going on. I was on tour. I was on the road for nine years and it took a toll on me for like a month and I thought that I need a break. Even I was telling myself that it was just going to take a week. But I thought that if I don’t slow down now, it may end in me breaking down because I’m a very strong person. If I break down, imagine how many people that I’m taking care of will break down as well. So I decided to move away and regroup.“And it helped.

I can’t tell you how happy I have become. I won’t say I’m a different person but I used to wake up at 9 pm because I’d record all night. I can’t sleep because I had things on my mind and then Coronavirus.“I have never been at home for that long before.

And I thought that if I have to do this, I have to get off social media. So, just stepping back really helped me a lot,” he added.

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/davido-reveals-why-he-took-a-break-from-social-media/

Re: Davido Reveals Why He Took A Break From Social Media by Halfamilli: 11:14am On Sep 16, 2020
okay, next

(1) (Reply)

Blogger, Offor Godwin Shares New Photos In Celebration Of His 27th Birthday / Ex Beauty Queen Celebrates Bar, Releases Amazing Photos In Legal Regalia / Kenneth Copeland And Wife Sings For Oyedepo @ 66 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.