Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

“80% Of Men Who Act Feminine Are Gay” Fashion Designer Steve Ray - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “80% Of Men Who Act Feminine Are Gay” Fashion Designer Steve Ray (327 Views)

Remember The Little Boy Who Act Baby Day's Out See Him Now After Many Years / Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs / Tekno Flaunts His Latest Gay Fashion Item (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“80% Of Men Who Act Feminine Are Gay” Fashion Designer Steve Ray by KingSBB: 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2020
Nigerian Fashion Designer, Steve Raymond who is known for styling 2face’s African Queen Video claims 80% of men who act feminine are gay.
During an exclusive interview wuth Broadway TV the stylist speaks extensively about gayism in the fashion industry, claims 70 to 80% of men who act and behave feminine are gay.
The stylist also went to debunk the stereotype that a gy has to be gay to get to the top of the fashion industry.
When asked about his advise to the government on completely shutting the door against the LGBTQ Community, he said “Think Twice Before You Completely Shut The Door”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDmSuYtj7cE

Re: “80% Of Men Who Act Feminine Are Gay” Fashion Designer Steve Ray by GreaterFuture1(m): 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2020
That's their life and their problem really, as long as they are not causing others problem, Every Man for himself...

Anyways, Foreign Used, Like New HOWO Dump Trucks/Tippers For Sale. Very low Mileage (Driven from Factory to Port, then Shipped), 30Tonnes. 19M per Truck.
Are you a serious Buyer and are interested? There are about 10Units Available. My WhatsApp is in my Signature
Re: “80% Of Men Who Act Feminine Are Gay” Fashion Designer Steve Ray by meobizy(f): 2:29pm On Sep 16, 2020
He should go for a testimony on how God gave him the gift of recognizing gay men.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Come Meet Me In Bathroom, If You Want To See Something (video) / “i’ll Rather Die Broke Than Join I|lum!nati” – Cardi B / #endsars: Drama In Igp’s Office As Davido Denies Protesting Against Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.