|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,716,860 members, 6,423,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 August 2021 at 02:13 PM
|Position: Driver-oniru, Lagos by RASH1212(m): 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2020|
• Drive vehicle for official travel and business, or as requested by Representative
• Maintain high standard of service to both internal and external guests.
• Ensure punctuality and safe transport;
• Observing the road and traffic laws and regulation
• Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards.
• Alcohol must not be consumed or present whilst on duty
• Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times
• Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times
• Ensure the vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
• Ensure vehicle repairs are carried out properly by official manufacturers specifications
• Perform minor repairs and arrange for other repairs, prepare vehicle spare parts inventory
• Assist the Admin Officer to ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule
Send CVs to email@example.com
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18