Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Natural Vegetable To Boast Female OVULATION, FERTILITY, LIBIDO. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Natural Vegetable To Boast Female OVULATION, FERTILITY, LIBIDO. (1208 Views)

See Why You Should Take Arabian Tea.. (boast Sex Dri.. Weak Ere.. Quick Eja.. / Scent Leaf And Ovulation: Fertility Free And Active Immune System / Do You Know That Pineapples Can Be Use To Boast Your Sexual Performance ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Natural Vegetable To Boast Female OVULATION, FERTILITY, LIBIDO. by Mamawealth(f): 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2020
Natural vegetable water that can help to boost ovulation, fertility and female ability to conceive twins.

Greetings from this side of the world �. Am samsonia known as Mama wealth jnr. Am a mother of three(boy) and twins(boy and girl)

How can okra water help to boost ovulation, fertility and female ability to conceive?

HEALTH BENEFITS OF OKRO

1. It keeps you feeling full
2. It’s great for your digestion
3. It’s a low calorie food
4. It’s a diuretic: That means it helps the body detoxify itself and helps you shed excess water weight. A great weapon in your arsenal for de-bloating!
5. It helps control cholesterol levels
6. It’s cancer fighting
7. It boosts the immune system
8. It supports fertility and healthy pregnancy
9. It stabilizes blood sugar levels
10. It helps prevent diabetes
11. It helps prevent kidney disease
12. It may help reduce asthma symptoms
13. It can give you shiny, bouncy hair
14. It’s good for your brain
15. It’s anti-inflammatory
16. It’s good for eye health
17. It supports strong bones
18. It’s great for your skin
19. It’s a great source of vegetable protein.
20. It supports ulcer healing

So yes okra water help to boost ovulation, fertility and helps female ability to conceive twins .

Now, I have received a barrage of questions on the health benefits of okra water and these are some of the questions I have been asked by readers below:

“When to take okra water for ovulation”

“How to use okra water FOR ovulation”

“Can okra boost ovulation in females”

“Can okra water help to conceive twins”

“Can okra water help to conceive”

“How to prepare okra water for ovulation”

I am going to answer these questions in the paragraph below.

OKRA WATER FOR OVULATION BOOSTING/HYPER OVULATION

Do you know that okra is one food that boost ovulation and with boosted ovulation it increases your chances of getting pregnant for twins?

There are different ways we can use okra to boost ovulation, one is using it to prepare soup (the okra and the leaves). Another is socking the okra in water. Okra water causes multiple eggs to be released during ovulation and increases the female’s chances of having twins or triplets. Some scientists have also suggested that apart from okra water, okra leaves also boosts ovulation and fertility.

A particular type of okra leaves “ewe ilasa”
in Igbo-Ora community, Oyo State have been suggested to be responsible for the high rate of twinning among Igbo-ora indigenes.

HOW TO PREPARE OKRA WATER FOR OVULATION.

Buy okro from the market,wash it well then cut about 5 fingers of it and soak with cold water over night, drink the water first thing in the morning on empty stomach. Make sure you separate the okro from the water.

*WHEN IS THE RIGHT TIME TO DRINK OKRA WATER TO AID OVULATION?

Answer: After your period. Take okra water 2 weeks before ovulation and a day before ovulation.

*HOW MANY DAY CAN I TAKE IT?

Answer: 2-3 days.

*IS IT THE SAME OKRO I WILL USE FOR THAT 2-3 DAYS?

The answer is NO.

Thats a wrap on okro or okra and there are so many ways you can enjoy your okro,do have a nice day.
Dm me on 08139706978

(1) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Herbs That Increase Fertility In Male And Female / Strike: Consider Health Of Poor Nigerians, Bishop Onuoha To FG, NARD / The Cleanest Animal In The World Is PIG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.