Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Handicapped Man Blocks Police Van, Demands Release Of Arrested Protesters: Video - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Handicapped Man Blocks Police Van, Demands Release Of Arrested Protesters: Video (50962 Views)

100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo / God Of Iron Will Kill You', Policeman Tells Arrested Protesters / Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handicapped Man Blocks Police Van, Demands Release Of Arrested Protesters: Video by prigoz(m): 2:22am On Sep 17, 2020
Cramzy:
By the time they brush u with that van and render your second leg useless, then u will know this is Nigeria
Fo..l and Coward sighted, by his statement, you shall know him.
Re: Handicapped Man Blocks Police Van, Demands Release Of Arrested Protesters: Video by seguno2: 4:23am On Sep 17, 2020
majamajic:
Seun , pls do something about this spambot , am banned now

It is crazy how the spambot works.
I hope that Seun will refine it for reduced disruption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Handicapped Man Blocks Police Van, Demands Release Of Arrested Protesters: Video by shoprite: 11:29am On Sep 17, 2020
punisha:
shocked

Now u don't see this everyday.
Not all heroes wear capes, some use crutches.

grin grin grin

Good morning class . . .today we will be dwelling on Super Heroes . . .

Captain America is to USA as Man with Crutches is to . . .?

Aunty I . . .Aunty I . . .Aunty I grin grin grin

Re: Handicapped Man Blocks Police Van, Demands Release Of Arrested Protesters: Video by punisha: 11:53am On Sep 17, 2020
shoprite:

grin grin grin

Good morning class . . .today we will be dwelling on Super Heroes . . .

Captain America is to USA as Man with Crutches is to . . .?

Aunty I . . .Aunty I . . .Aunty I grin grin grin

Behave yourself o.
Re: Handicapped Man Blocks Police Van, Demands Release Of Arrested Protesters: Video by shoprite: 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
punisha:

Behave yourself o.

Which part of the joke are u missing ?

Re: Handicapped Man Blocks Police Van, Demands Release Of Arrested Protesters: Video by KingRabota: 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2020
Bkayyy:

No doubt about that. Check the shape of his head (flat), and where it happened (in front of his shop) with people around (fellow Igbo traders, the first guy at the left sef na Igbo trademark).
Igbos get liver. We always stand tall in the face of injustice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - Deji Adeyanju (Photos) / Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids / Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.