Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,558 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Edo Assembly Service Commission Disowns House Clerk, Samuel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Assembly Service Commission Disowns House Clerk, Samuel (852 Views)

Buhari Swears-in National Assembly Service Commission Members / Buhari Approves Ahmed Kadi Amshi Chairman, National Assembly Service Commission / 9/24 Edo Assembly Members Elect New Speaker, Deputy At Night (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Assembly Service Commission Disowns House Clerk, Samuel by 9jaBlogger: 2:48pm On Sep 16, 2020
The Edo State House of Assembly Service Commission has dissociated itself from a retired Deputy Clerk of the House, Efezokhae Samuel O., warning that anyone who does business with him on behalf of the Commission does so at his or her own peril.

Igbere TV gathered that Samuel is the Assembly staff who recently administered oath of office on 17 lawmakers-elect loyal to the Edo APC gubernatorial candidate, Osagie Ize-Iyamu, as Clerk of the APC faction.

In a disclaimer obtained by Igbere TV published widely and signed by chairman of the Commission, Hon. Raphael Okhani, the Commission described the retired deputy Clerk "as an impostor who is now falsely parading himself as the Clerk of the Edo State House of Assembly."

The disclaimer reads: “This is to inform the General Public that Efezokhae Samuel O. is no longer a staff of the Edo State House of Assembly.

“He was retired as a Deputy Clerk of the House in 2019. He is challenging his retirement and making various claims against the Edo State House of Assembly at the National Industrial Court Benin City in suit No NICN/BEN/28/2019 MR. SAMUEL O EFEZOKHAE V. EDO STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY & ANOR.

“Information has reached my office that Efezokhae Samuel O. is now falsely parading himself as the Clerk of the Edo State House of Assembly and writing letters to corporate organisations with forged letter heads of the Edo State House of Assembly. Take Notice that whoever does business with him purportedly on behalf of the Commission does so at his or her own peril.”

https://igberetvnews.com/1364791/edo-assembly-service-commission-disowns-clerk-samuel/

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

Re: Edo Assembly Service Commission Disowns House Clerk, Samuel by jlinkd78(m): 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2020
APC and impunity, not even a former clerk but a former deputy clerk

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Service Commission Disowns House Clerk, Samuel by Brandstudio01: 3:51pm On Sep 16, 2020
I thought they said the Assembly is under emergency Renovation.

I fear who no fear this country my brother
Re: Edo Assembly Service Commission Disowns House Clerk, Samuel by ozo13(m): 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2020
jlinkd78:
APC and impunity, not even a former clerk but a former deputy clerk
hahaha.baba forget all this show.if Pastor win the election, the very week the other handover will be the same week , the other 17lawmaker will have there way in and those other 5 or 6 guys will be naturally relegated.But if obaseki is re-elected, it will be status quo.
Thats Nigeria politics for us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Assembly Service Commission Disowns House Clerk, Samuel by Idiotseverywher: 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2020
ozo13:
hahaha.baba forget all this show.if Pastor win the election, the very week the other handover will be the same week , the other 17lawmaker will have there way in and those other 5 or 6 guys will be naturally relegated.But if obaseki is re-elected, it will be status quo.
Thats Nigeria politics for us.
. But my brother can this be possible, mark my words, I said mark it, no amount rigging, war, violence, presidential support can remove Obaseki, am saying this before the election, you can remind me later, APC can never rig that election, I am only afraid to of Oshiomole safety that Saturday, some people have been marked even at the inec collection center
Re: Edo Assembly Service Commission Disowns House Clerk, Samuel by slivertongue: 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2020
APC likes shortcut
Re: Edo Assembly Service Commission Disowns House Clerk, Samuel by ozo13(m): 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2020
Idiotseverywher:
. But my brother can this be possible, mark my words, I said mark it, no amount rigging, war, violence, presidential support can remove Obaseki, am saying this before the election, you can remind me later, APC can never rig that election, I am only afraid to of Oshiomole safety that Saturday, some people have been marked even at the inec collection center
baba forget am.was it not same oshomole they threatened he can’t enter edo then and that he must take permission before entering edo and that they will quarantine him should he dare enter without permission Na the same oshomole enter edo and was visiting different markets .what happened to him,noting as he has federal backing.
U can’t dare DSS let alone Army.sha Na thug pdp wan roll out.lol.all they need say that day is no vehicular movement except only the security men.if any thug dare try anything, they will g*n the person down with excuse.by the time 2 or 3 thugs are made as examples, others will take cover.thats all.
May the best man win sha.
Re: Edo Assembly Service Commission Disowns House Clerk, Samuel by SoftP(m): 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2020
There is nothing ever right about this party of thieves

APC again cry
Re: Edo Assembly Service Commission Disowns House Clerk, Samuel by favor914: 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2020
Idiotseverywher:
APC made Obaseki Governor of Edo State, not pdp, APC is going to remove Obaseki& there is nothing you or anyone can do about it.
Re: Edo Assembly Service Commission Disowns House Clerk, Samuel by favor914: 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2020
SoftP:
There is nothing ever right about this party of thieves

APC again cry
The Party that made Obaseki Governor?
Re: Edo Assembly Service Commission Disowns House Clerk, Samuel by kc4christ(m): 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2020
favor914:
my sister i tire for this peoplewho know obaseki before? d eba wa dem make for him soup 4years ago sweet am,now him no want make POI enjoy same eba.
Re: Edo Assembly Service Commission Disowns House Clerk, Samuel by SoftP(m): 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2020
favor914:

They made him Governor and took back the mantle when they noticed his ideas wasn’t crooked as theirs.

They are against productivity .

U know one funny thing; the current price of petrol does not exonerate card carriers of APC. We are all enjoying the pains together grin

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive : Why Fani-kayode's Wife Took The Right Decision Of Divorce / A Nairalander Opinion About SARS / RESTRUCTURING: Nigeria May Collapse – Arewa Youths Back Adeboye, Warns Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.