Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,555 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Best Data Plans In Nigeria For Heavy Users - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Best Data Plans In Nigeria For Heavy Users (207 Views)

Laptops For Graphic Designers, Heavy Users, Etc (availables) / Asus Republic Of Gamer Model: G-750jm Super Laptop For Heavy Users/gamers I7 / Best MTN Data plans right here - other networks available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Data Plans In Nigeria For Heavy Users by sogcomng: 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2020
best data plans in Nigeria for heavy users. Looking for best data plans in Nigeria to go for?  Or you  are a Vlogger,   a type that uploads  large files worth 1gb up online, or let’s say you work online and you are our type that has they mobile data turned on 24/7 without being off

You will find out that for a week you could be spending let’s say nothing less than N5, 000 to purchase a data bundle and some times it makes you feel sad about the amount you spend on data,  but you can’t quit hehe that’s where you do get the penny Or let’s say you make a living online as I do.

I understand the plight and that’s why I made this article explaining best data plans in Nigeria you could go for. Which will last longer for you,  and still deliver the work you want to achieve with it.

Best Data Plans in Nigeria for Heavy Users

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Facebook To Impose Limits On Ads Run On Pages / Container For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.