Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:43 AM

Nigerian Man Arrested For Murdering His Compatriot Over $40 (n15k) In Houston - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested For Murdering His Compatriot Over $40 (n15k) In Houston (757 Views)

Catholic Priest Jailed For 30 Years For Murdering Albino In Malawi (Photo) / Liberian Man On The Run After Murdering His Girlfriend Over Infidelity (photos) / Nigerian Woman Charged To Court For Murdering 4-year-old Son In UK (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Arrested For Murdering His Compatriot Over $40 (n15k) In Houston by GarangDeMabior: 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2020
Nigerian man arrested for murdering his compatriot over $40 (N15k) in Houston
A 22-year-old man , Ofon Phillip Idiong, has been charged by the 337th State District Court, Houston, for the murder of his 22-year-old friend, Brian Njoku.
According to a close source, the deceased was owing the suspect $40(N15k) and had been trying to pay via an online banking platform but the money kept reversing into his account .
“Ofon picked up Brian and they went to a mutual friend’s house at 8811 Gustine Lane, to watch a basketball match on Monday, September 7,2020.The suspect asked for his money but Brian tried to explain the situation. An argument ensued and Ofon brought out a gun and shot him .”
According to City of Houston News, HPD patrol officers responded to a shooting call at the crime scene and found Brian suffering from gunshot wounds . They administered first aid and quickly rushed him to Memorial Hermann Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
The suspect initially fled the scene , but returned and was interviewed by the Houston police detectives . He was subsequently charged for his role in Njoku’s death. COHN

credit: Instablog9ja

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Murdering His Compatriot Over $40 (n15k) In Houston by GarangDeMabior: 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2020
Africa at war with herself.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Murdering His Compatriot Over $40 (n15k) In Houston by SoftP(m): 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2020
The limitation of anger by D.K Olukoya
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Murdering His Compatriot Over $40 (n15k) In Houston by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2020
damn niggarrr this is crazy
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Murdering His Compatriot Over $40 (n15k) In Houston by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2020
Wow. I wonder how their parents must feel. embarassed
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Murdering His Compatriot Over $40 (n15k) In Houston by ghettowriter(m): 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2020
Some people are just heartless. That is why i try every means possible to avoid having issues with people.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Murdering His Compatriot Over $40 (n15k) In Houston by Righteousness89(m): 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2020
Just like that a young Destiny is Shattered !

It's not about being Racism..

It's not about White kill black..

There are Spirits behind Wickedness and Evils..

These Spirits have no Regard for Being white or Black. Neither do they respect your Educational Accomplishments or Position..

Once you are Spirtually Empty and Available they Enter, Mess you up and Cause you to Perform Wicked Wonders..

We are in a War! It's not against Flesh and Blood! It's against Principalities and Powers?

The only way of Guarding yourself from being an Instrument is to Always Put in the Whole Armor of God..

Without this, you are a Potential Instrument of Wicked and Evil Wonders..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Murdering His Compatriot Over $40 (n15k) In Houston by Emyogalanya: 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2020
Pls you guys should calm down let me connect with his brother. Graysons come and see what your brother did to my brother because of 15k i thought you said your people have no criminals ?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Murdering His Compatriot Over $40 (n15k) In Houston by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2020
Money is the root of evil
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Murdering His Compatriot Over $40 (n15k) In Houston by 9jathingsonpoint: 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2020
so money dey reverse for America too
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Murdering His Compatriot Over $40 (n15k) In Houston by GreaterFuture(m): 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2020
Nigerians Why? Anger, Pride, Impatience, Violence, e no get 1 Single Benefit. One Love and Unity will Carry us very Faarrrr!
RIP to Our Compatriot.

Pls pls if you are in need of a Foreign Used, Like New HOWO Dump Trucks/Tippers For Sale. Very low Mileage (Driven from Factory to Port, then Shipped), 30Tonnes. 18.5M per Truck.
Are you a serious Buyer and are interested? There are about 10Units Available. Call/SMS 0.8.0.7.1.0.5.6.7.9.4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Murdering His Compatriot Over $40 (n15k) In Houston by Neddstark: 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2020
I love America. Murderer either gets life imprisonment or death sentence.
With strong LGBT in American prisons, I pity his rear
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Murdering His Compatriot Over $40 (n15k) In Houston by molbic(m): 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2020
How someone will comfortably take a fellow man' s live is beyond me Even if am a security agent and situation calls to shoot even a criminal I will only shoot to would not to kill.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Murdering His Compatriot Over $40 (n15k) In Houston by Graysons: 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2020
Emyogalanya:
Pls you guys should calm down let me connect with his brother. Graysons come and see what your brother did to my brother because of 15k i thought you said your people have no criminals ?
Ofon Phillip is from Akwa ibom. This is between Akwa ibom people and igbos stop disturbing me.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Murdering His Compatriot Over $40 (n15k) In Houston by TheChameleon: 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2020
Biafuro Civil War. shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Murdering His Compatriot Over $40 (n15k) In Houston by GreatResearcher: 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2020
Righteousnesss8:
damn niggarrr this is crazy
Righteous man using foul word.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Murdering His Compatriot Over $40 (n15k) In Houston by Emyogalanya: 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2020
Graysons:
Ofon Phillip is from Akwa ibom. This is between Akwa ibom people and igbos stop disturbing me.
if i hear say me i leave you for this forum ? Na me and you o until you leave igbo people here
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Murdering His Compatriot Over $40 (n15k) In Houston by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
angry Poor people full US, yet nigerians wan die to get there. I know of people in America who eat only once a day. That place no easy

(1) (Reply)

A Resident Just Got Shot At The Warehouse In Enugu. VIDEO / ISWAP Appoints New ‘Governor For The Lake Chad’ — After Killing Of Ex-commander / Beware Of The New Tv Antenna Scam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.