Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Where To Learn Website Designing, Blogging And Online Business In Port Harcourt - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where To Learn Website Designing, Blogging And Online Business In Port Harcourt (204 Views)

How To Make Money From Blogging And Affiliate Marketing. / Writers With Experience On Blogging And SEO Needed / Blogging And SEO – A Perfect Match For Small Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Learn Website Designing, Blogging And Online Business In Port Harcourt by webtutorr: 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2020
Hello,

When did you realized that ICT has taken over businesses
Or you are still not in the know of the position of ICT in our daily lifes and businesses

Let me shock you, so far, the world as a whole recently recorded massive influx of people taking their businesses online.

Many people has realized that online has huge potential to provide us with various ways to enhance our offline businesses and or help us create alternative businesses online as another source of earning.

So, these days, online is the way now..... You can learn up online skills, or hire us to help you create an online business or bring your offline business online to enable you be on steady earnings....

If yo are based in Port Harcourt, it will be of great good you are doing yourself to locate our office to acquire quality internet/ICT skills so that you will be in right business standing to enable you function well in your offline business and also online business.

Below are the internet/ICT topics we teach that anyone can learn:

1) Website Designing
2) Blogging
3) Affiliate marketing
4) Digital marketing
5) Information marketing
6) Ecommerce business setup
7) Dropshipping
cool Business growth strategies
9) Enterpreneurship
10) General online business training

Other professional ICT courses are also available..........
(Autocad, coding, programming, Peachtree accounting, computer engineering etc)

We also undergo basic microsoft office packages, corel draw, photoshop. etc

Our office is located at wimpey junctioon mile 4 Port Harcourt.......
Call/whatsapp: 08065847947...

If you are based outside Port Harcourt, you can still contact us as we run out of town training.
using whatsapp.
Re: Where To Learn Website Designing, Blogging And Online Business In Port Harcourt by webtutorr: 11:35pm On Sep 16, 2020
Get quality Internet, online business training and general ICT Training
Re: Where To Learn Website Designing, Blogging And Online Business In Port Harcourt by webtutorr: 6:03am On Sep 23, 2020
MarkUltra:
All these things are really different because they mix different sphere and this is really difficult to be good at them all. However, e-commerce requires it from you. I am sure I will not manage it and looking at ecommerce hosting cost is the best decision for me.

Call/WhatsApp me for anyone you want to learn; 08065847947

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Benefit From Naira Devaluation / Without Naming Your State, Which Celebrity Comes From Your State? (mine Davido) / Make Money And Have A Finiacially Breakthrough Trading Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.