Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Gedoni Welcomes Khafi With A Passionate Kiss As She Returns To Nigeria From UK - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gedoni Welcomes Khafi With A Passionate Kiss As She Returns To Nigeria From UK (74710 Views)

Groovy And Phyna Settle Their Fight With A Passionate Kiss Inside The Pool / BBNaija: Khafi And Gedoni Having Sex / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Kiss And Had Sex? Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Gedoni Welcomes Khafi With A Passionate Kiss As She Returns To Nigeria From UK by gulfer: 8:05am On Sep 18, 2020
Olumyyde:

Hello bro, I sent u a pm.
Bout what?, I have not seen anything.
Re: Gedoni Welcomes Khafi With A Passionate Kiss As She Returns To Nigeria From UK by gulfer: 8:55am On Sep 18, 2020
Olumyyde:

Hello bro, I sent u a pm.
I have responded to the email.....
Re: Gedoni Welcomes Khafi With A Passionate Kiss As She Returns To Nigeria From UK by Drfernandez(m): 9:24am On Sep 18, 2020
Ishilove:

And you, imbecile_, you are not aware that they have been sleeping with each other before she travelled and most first pregnancies do not show early? You really are very stupid and mentally retardéd. El stupido. You come online to insult people in order to feel good about your pathetic, empty and miserable life.

Fvck off and do the world a favour by hugging a naked wire. Ripe pimple on the ass of humanity, fit only to be excised and forgotten. You're ignored hence.

You're always visiting your frustration on others. Oh, and you've changed your gender from f to m, but it won't change the fact that you're a 38 years old single, never married before, woman who goes from one thread to another using every opportunity you see to debase other women who're better than you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gifty Romancing Bassey, Male Housemate On Big Brother Naija (Photos) / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.