Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Edo 2020: PDP Agents Seen Buying Votes In Edo. Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: PDP Agents Seen Buying Votes In Edo. Video (2000 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) / PDP Agents Caught With Cash And Bag Of Rice In Osun Governorship Election / Ekiti Ballot Snatching: What Fayose Told PDP Agents To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo 2020: PDP Agents Seen Buying Votes In Edo. Video by peacekante: 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2020
In a video circulating in on social media, some Agents of PDP was seen engaging in vote buying ahead of the state election on Saturday

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYCNiaY54m0

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Agents Seen Buying Votes In Edo. Video by Goldp5988(f): 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2020
A tip, see you on Saturday, some will even buy votes with their blood, lol.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Agents Seen Buying Votes In Edo. Video by mamotalk: 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2020
peacekante:
In a video circulating in on social media, some Agents of PDP was seen engaging in vote buying ahead of the state election on Saturday

Watch video

you are deficient in simple English. so tell me, how you want people to believe you in a matter of great importance? we need no soothsayer to to be convinced of your divide and device, the machination of APC propagandists!

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Agents Seen Buying Votes In Edo. Video by peacekante: 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2020
mamotalk:

you are deficient in simple English. so tell me, how you want people to believe you in a matter of great importance? we need no soothsayer to to be convinced of your divide and device, the machination of APC propagandists!

Are you really alright?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Agents Seen Buying Votes In Edo. Video by Hoelujohn: 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2020
This is not PDP. it's APC. You can't deceive us.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Agents Seen Buying Votes In Edo. Video by peacekante: 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2020
Hoelujohn:

So the Obaseki Face cap and PDP umbrella there is APC right? �

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Agents Seen Buying Votes In Edo. Video by oseremhe: 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2020
Hoelujohn:
you see people wearing PDP facecaps and singing songs in honor of Obaseki and you are here saying it's APC propaganda, what's wrong what some people sef.
I was there live and I witnessed everything myself. that's the residence of Egor local government chairman. so stop saying what you don't know. is it compulsory that you must comment.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Agents Seen Buying Votes In Edo. Video by solmus: 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2020
Obaseki the failure

5 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Agents Seen Buying Votes In Edo. Video by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:12pm On Sep 16, 2020
oseremhe:

you see people wearing PDP facecaps and singing songs in honor of Obaseki and you are here saying it's APC propaganda, what's wrong what some people sef.
I was there live and I witnessed everything myself. that's the residence of Egor local government chairman. so stop saying what you don't know. is it a compulsory that you must comment.

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Agents Seen Buying Votes In Edo. Video by Hoelujohn: 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2020
oseremhe:

I was there live and I witnessed everything myself. that's the residence of Egor local government chairman. so stop saying what you don't know. is it a compulsory that you must comment.
No be you I dey expect to reply naa. Na the other people I want to reply.
Re: Edo 2020: PDP Agents Seen Buying Votes In Edo. Video by Nadaken: 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2020
mamotalk:

This is pdp na, are you alright

4 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Agents Seen Buying Votes In Edo. Video by pricklewane: 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2020
Look at what this lunatic is typing when Obaseki is caught red-handed buying votes in cash. Anyway I am not disturbed Ize-Iyamu n Oshiomole is more than capable to handle the job. Thank God Oshiomhole witnessed how Yahaya won Kogi and if that is what it will take to crown Ize-Iyamu over the weekend then so be it.

It is a shame a seating governor with the resources Edo state resulted into buying votes to win a second term. Obaseki should call on Fashola Amosun Amechi to learn how you win the populace with quality project n policies to the extent you need not campaign 4 second term. This is the lunatic PDP is aiming to foster on Edo people shame#.

Hofbrauhaus:

You are a liar. A confirmed ApC zombie from oshogbo. Wetin concern you and Egor local government? Tinubu slaves!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Agents Seen Buying Votes In Edo. Video by Hoelujohn: 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2020
peacekante:

Check the floor very well, you will see a broom there. grin grin
Re: Edo 2020: PDP Agents Seen Buying Votes In Edo. Video by Nadaken: 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:

You are a liar. A confirmed ApC zombie from oshogbo. Wetin concern you and Egor local government? Tinubu slaves!
I know e shock you, pdp is just as involved in bribery and thuggery just as apc.

I don't except any one crying foul on Sunday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Agents Seen Buying Votes In Edo. Video by reccy(m): 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2020
What do you expect from PDP and their IPOB die hard fans.... This lazy yoots would ascribe anything negative to APC.... Very hard to come to reality and they are so loose into believing, in their self deceit, that their losers cannot do such things. You see how delusional and lunatics these people behave?

God bless PMB!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Agents Seen Buying Votes In Edo. Video by mamotalk: 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2020
Nadaken:
This is pdp na, are you alright
I can't join issue with you and your fellows
Re: Edo 2020: PDP Agents Seen Buying Votes In Edo. Video by mamotalk: 7:39pm On Sep 16, 2020
peacekante:

Are you really alright?
is like you guys need to donate your senses as a collateral for being APC followers.
Re: Edo 2020: PDP Agents Seen Buying Votes In Edo. Video by rolams(m): 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2020
peacekante:

Watch video

Another reason why FFK will call you stupid reporter or journalist! Where is the evidence?
Re: Edo 2020: PDP Agents Seen Buying Votes In Edo. Video by IamWonderful: 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2020
peacekante:

Can you convince a pig that sleeping on a bed is better than playing in the mud? don't try explain Godliness to Satan, he will rubbish with demons

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Agents Seen Buying Votes In Edo. Video by rolams(m): 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2020
pricklewane:
Look at what this lunatic is typing when Obaseki is caught red-handed buying votes in cash. Anyway I am not disturbed Ize-Iyamu n Oshiomole is more than capable to handle the job. Thank God Oshiomhole witnessed how Yahaya won Kogi and if that is what it will take to crown Ize-Iyamu over the weekend then so be it.

It is a shame a seating governor with the resources Edo state resulted into buying votes to win a second term. Obaseki should call on Fashola Amosun Amechi to learn how you win the populace with quality project n policies to the extent you need not campaign 4 second term. This is the lunatic PDP is aiming to foster on Edo people shame#.

Are you reasoning through your ANUS? Where is the evidence? They just concluded their campaign yesterday Na. Is today Friday or Saturday?
Re: Edo 2020: PDP Agents Seen Buying Votes In Edo. Video by Mylove55(f): 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:

must you comment,

You must be from aba

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Agents Seen Buying Votes In Edo. Video by jaybliss1410(m): 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2020
I get amused when this edo and obaseki saga gets to my view and d way some people reacted to it. Even obaseki himself knew whats ahead of him. Is obaseki radical and strategist as fayose? Is he as comical as dino? Is he as powerful as saraki? Who at those behind him, house of assembly? Ministers from edo? Tribunal judges? Court of appeal judges? Supreme court judges? Oh sorry, trying to play strong man before those that gave him just a fractional cooked of d raw grains? I laff so much wen some pole shout edo no be lagos, ambode is a coward, s at no godfatherism. Let me just stop here to avoid horror mentions. Just hope he wont have his rib cracked when he landed.

WHAT DO I NO SEF?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Agents Seen Buying Votes In Edo. Video by vanesa(m): 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2020
Na wa for my State oh!!! I thought Obaseki was popular enough to win without vote buying�

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Agents Seen Buying Votes In Edo. Video by Notatribalist(m): 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2020
peacekante:

But he is not collecting PVC like your candidate wife is doing.. So what shows that he is buying vote?
Re: Edo 2020: PDP Agents Seen Buying Votes In Edo. Video by Notatribalist(m): 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2020
jaybliss1410:
I get amused when this edo and obaseki saga gets to my view and d way some people reacted to it. Even obaseki himself knew whats ahead of him. Is obaseki radical and strategist as fayose? Is he as comical as dino? Is he as powerful as saraki? Who at those behind him, house of assembly? Ministers from edo? Tribunal judges? Court of appeal judges? Supreme court judges? Oh sorry, trying to play strong man before those that gave him just a fractional cooked of d raw grains? I laff so much wen some pole shout edo no be lagos, ambode is a coward, s at no godfatherism. Let me just stop here to avoid horror mentions. Just hope he wont have his rib cracked when he landed.

WHAT DO I NO SEF?
Reserve your essay for Saturday, it's not yet time for all this your noise.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Agents Seen Buying Votes In Edo. Video by jaybliss1410(m): 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2020
Notatribalist:
u made me laff in chinko style. No p, saturday is just few days now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Agents Seen Buying Votes In Edo. Video by favor914: 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2020
oseremhe:

Zombies are senseless they must comment on issues they have no idea about, thank you for setting the records straight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Agents Seen Buying Votes In Edo. Video by favor914: 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2020
Notatribalist:
Noise or concrete undisputed facts? Obaseki is the biggest Mumu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Agents Seen Buying Votes In Edo. Video by favor914: 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2020
jaybliss1410:

WHAT DO I NO SEF?
Very Surprising, same minded people that support Obaseki, are the same ones that claim Judas was right to betray Christ, they lack any sense of moral integrity.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Agents Seen Buying Votes In Edo. Video by Racoon(m): 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2020
So shameful and disgusting of the PDP.Hope the security agencies will track down, arrest & prosecute these electoral offenders?

Vote buying is another dangerous dimension to our politics as it is simply the weaponization of poverty to teleguide the electorate.Nigeria is simply irredeemable.
Re: Edo 2020: PDP Agents Seen Buying Votes In Edo. Video by Notatribalist(m): 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2020
favor914:
Noise or concrete undisputed facts? Obaseki is the biggest Mumu.
Biggest mum for what exactly?
Re: Edo 2020: PDP Agents Seen Buying Votes In Edo. Video by jaybliss1410(m): 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2020
favor914:
Very Surprising, same minded people that support Obaseki, are the same ones that claim Judas was right to betray Christ, they lack any sense of moral integrity.
I tire for them oo. it would have been better if edo people are fighting godfatherism through new candidate from a party outside APC and PDP. Certainly, not a man who cos of personal clash with his party, changed part to the same party he'd once tagged as d evil collections party. Just feeling sorry for him cos of the trashes he would be spilling out after election result.

WHAT DO I NO SEF?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Those Who Witnessed A Fulani Fight Pray Never To Do So Again - VIDEO / Sunday Igboho: Many Feared Killed As Herdsmen Reportedly Launch Reprisal Attack / Adamu, Nnamani, Kekemeke, Giadom Make APC Unity List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.