Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,867 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Neo And Ozo Battle To Win The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Neo And Ozo Battle To Win The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) (62967 Views)

Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) / BBNaija: Neo And Vee Kiss Deeply After Emerging Finalists / BBNaija: Innoson To Sponsor The 2019 Edition Of Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neo And Ozo Battle To Win The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2020
That ozo guy is innocently smart, he'll be doing as if he doesn't have sense, this Kain ppl dey hard to scam...he'll win

3 Likes

Re: Neo And Ozo Battle To Win The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2020
Abegi the games are too soft for the 85m prize

please big brother should introduce karate, takwaendo, wrestling, boxing and UFC as games in the next edition of this show
Re: Neo And Ozo Battle To Win The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by Austineva(m): 9:42pm On Sep 16, 2020
Congrats to Ozo, my man. I so much love u, man. Keep winning
Re: Neo And Ozo Battle To Win The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by Depressed101: 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2020
Samsimple:
If chasing the bag is this guy's aim from the beginning.. he won't have time for that attention seeking Instagram slay queen
he played a game, and the game worked. This is why he is still in that house
Re: Neo And Ozo Battle To Win The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 9:59pm On Sep 16, 2020
chrisanderson99:
Ozo has won already

Igbo amaka

Must you relate everything to tribe? Seriously it is very annoying and Seun is doing nothing abt it. Nairaland should be suspended till further notice till Seun Osewa get a solution to this.
Re: Neo And Ozo Battle To Win The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by RosyIsBlessed: 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2020
Okortor:
CRAP show, just this evening,.I called From the office and heard my son crying..den I asked my wife why he was crying , only for her to say "he fell down while she concentrated watching bbn".

Honestly I got angry n very unusual, I was forced to do wat she never expected, I did this "Smart card number [space] BBOUT" to 30333" .

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neo And Ozo Battle To Win The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by Clothingonline9(m): 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2020
Car is cool ooobut he has one b4
Re: Neo And Ozo Battle To Win The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by OmarEl(m): 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2020
Dalil8:
If i win dis Kind car na to dash am out straight. Very Fugly.

Innoson with their crappy designs

Sedans = ❌
SUV's = ✔️
Station Wagons = ✔️
Convertibles = ✔️

Shame on you
Re: Neo And Ozo Battle To Win The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by hemartins(m): 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2020
friday2011:

grin young man, innoson is not on nairaland

You never can say
Re: Neo And Ozo Battle To Win The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by Azatitebi(m): 12:14am On Sep 17, 2020
King of shalaye.. u don let Warri carry last..
Re: Neo And Ozo Battle To Win The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by johnkey: 1:28am On Sep 17, 2020
friday2011:

grin young man, innoson is not on nairaland
don't rush to such conclusion. if I was the president of the country, I'd be on nairaland.
Re: Neo And Ozo Battle To Win The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by intruder15(m): 2:49am On Sep 17, 2020
Okortor:
CRAP show, just this evening,.I called From the office and heard my son crying..den I asked my wife why he was crying , only for her to say "he fell down while she concentrated watching bbn".

Honestly I got angry n very unusual, I was forced to do wat she never expected, I did this "Smart card number [space] BBOUT" to 30333" .

Don't take it out on your wife. Kids fall for several reasons best known to them. No matter how careful you are, they still fall. Las las na God de take care of pikin. We can only try and play our part.

Your thought of her watching BBN was what clouded your judgement. You were not there. You never can tell. Don't make her feel like a second class citizen in your home.

You acted out of impulse. It's understandable. You are human. Rethink now that you are calm and make your decision. God bless your home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neo And Ozo Battle To Win The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by Tokkson: 5:12am On Sep 17, 2020
Samsimple:
If chasing the bag is this guy's aim from the beginning.. he won't have time for that attention seeking Instagram slay queen

You're just bitter and I really do understand..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Skit Makers Are Promoting Sexual Contents And Making Our Women Look Cheap / Slang Of Chiwetalu Agu / Meet The #BBNaija 2019 Contestant Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.