Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

A.D Can Not Boast Of A Single Councillor In The South West. Endorsement Of GEJ is a Ruse. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A.D Can Not Boast Of A Single Councillor In The South West. Endorsement Of GEJ is a Ruse. (827 Views)

Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London / This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises / APC Councillor In Ogun Admits Membership Of Kidnap Gang (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A.D Can Not Boast Of A Single Councillor In The South West. Endorsement Of GEJ is a Ruse. by seanet02: 4:08am On Feb 26, 2011
I heard that the Factional Chairman of AD adopted GEJ. Can they boast of a single state in The south west? Did they have a single senator? Did they have a single Rep. Member? Do they have a single Local Government Chairman? Can they boast of a single House of Assembly Member in the South west?  If all this is anything to go by, then endorsement of GEJ by the Political jobber called Akinfenwa is a ruse. A Party that can not boast of a single councillor how will it deliver a single local government not to even talk of a state. Jason123, dont describe that AD factional leader as a YORUBA leader. He is just what ibori is to the ijaw nation. GEJ you will fail woefully in the south west.
Re: A.D Can Not Boast Of A Single Councillor In The South West. Endorsement Of GEJ is a Ruse. by ekubear1: 4:14am On Feb 26, 2011
If GEJ wants SW votes, he needs to cut us a deal. What do you have to offer, homie?

Let's sit at the table and see what you want to offer in exchange for our votes.
Re: A.D Can Not Boast Of A Single Councillor In The South West. Endorsement Of GEJ is a Ruse. by seanet02: 4:33am On Feb 26, 2011
eku_bear:

If GEJ wants SW votes, he needs to cut us a deal. What do you have to offer, homie?

Let's sit at the table and see what you want to offer in exchange for our votes.
No deal! GEJ have already described us as Rascals. So how do you expect The President and the Commander in chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to negotiate with Rascals? Omoye ti rin hoho woja, Aso o ba Omoye mo. Too late for GEJ. He should just forget the south west.
Re: A.D Can Not Boast Of A Single Councillor In The South West. Endorsement Of GEJ is a Ruse. by ekubear1: 4:37am On Feb 26, 2011
What if he offers to spend $2 billion/year in infrastructure projects in Lagos State for the next 4 years, and ensures that electricity runs 24/7 in the SW?

You'd not support him then? Or you wouldn't trust him to deliver?

Me all  I want is economic development, personally. . . insults are annoying, but not a dealbreaker.
Re: A.D Can Not Boast Of A Single Councillor In The South West. Endorsement Of GEJ is a Ruse. by 9ijaMan: 4:47am On Feb 26, 2011
eku_bear:

What if he offers to spend $2 billion/year in infrastructure projects in Lagos State for the next 4 years, and ensures that electricity runs 24/7 in the SW?

Me all  I want is economic development, personally. . . insults are annoying, but not a dealbreaker.
Abeg na which of all his countless promises has he fulfilled. ? He'll be getting into his 14th month in office and all we get are promises and promises. No amount of deal cutting will make Jona acceptable in the SW.
Re: A.D Can Not Boast Of A Single Councillor In The South West. Endorsement Of GEJ is a Ruse. by seanet02: 4:56am On Feb 26, 2011
eku_bear:

I prefer Trusting Satan to trusting GEJ! Under the very Dubious Orders of GEJ, OGUN state house of Assembly was closed down for the past eight months for just no reason other than to pacify his cronies in OGUN. GEJ that can not even stick to an agreement on zoning he personaly signed himself is not somebody to trust. GEJ n Paro ju alanjoso lo. GEJ is synonymous with lies.
Re: A.D Can Not Boast Of A Single Councillor In The South West. Endorsement Of GEJ is a Ruse. by ekubear1: 5:02am On Feb 26, 2011
Hrm, ok.
Re: A.D Can Not Boast Of A Single Councillor In The South West. Endorsement Of GEJ is a Ruse. by bashr4: 5:39am On Feb 26, 2011
i thought AD is ACN
Re: A.D Can Not Boast Of A Single Councillor In The South West. Endorsement Of GEJ is a Ruse. by seanet02: 5:43am On Feb 26, 2011
bashr4:

i thought AD is ACN
shallow thinking.

(1) (Reply)

Pre-match Analysis: Chelsea Fc Vs Manchester United / Nigerian Police Announces A 6pm To 6pm Curfew / India Graduates Millions, But Too Few Are Fit To Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.