Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,647 members, 7,958,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:14 AM

Bbnaija: Neo Looses A Brand News IVM Car To Ozo - Naijapalaba News - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Neo Looses A Brand News IVM Car To Ozo - Naijapalaba News (1568 Views)

"A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo / Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" / Genevieve Nnaji Used Innoson Motor (IVM) In Her 'Lionheart' Movie (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Neo Looses A Brand News IVM Car To Ozo - Naijapalaba News by unique456: 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2020
Neo has lost the IVM automobile car task to Ozo after the announcement of Dorothy being the third looser of the game night. This wrong guess of the 4th number that was again watched after Dorothy lose the game also make neo loose to ozo

After this was known to Neo that he has lost the IVM car to Ozo, Neo his nothing but sad and at the same time happy for his friend ozo for being lucky All house celebrated this car with Ozo after big brother announces the winner himself by going in the car with him and say all their happy thought but Neo was still not happy with himself for losing to him.

Read more at: https://naijapalaba.com/bbnaija-neo-looses-a-brand-news-ivm-car-to-ozo/

Read more at: https://naijapalaba.com/bbnaija-neo-looses-a-brand-news-ivm-car-to-ozo/

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Neo Looses A Brand News IVM Car To Ozo - Naijapalaba News by ChiFirstLady(f): 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2020
Congratulations my sugar coated ice with coconut sprinkles..... 602 votes from me and still counting

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Neo Looses A Brand News IVM Car To Ozo - Naijapalaba News by Emmypure: 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2020
ChiFirstLady:
Congratulations my sugar coated ice with coconut sprinkles..... 602 votes from me and still counting
if nengi catch you
Re: Bbnaija: Neo Looses A Brand News IVM Car To Ozo - Naijapalaba News by ChiFirstLady(f): 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2020
Lol.... With me, she doesn't stand a chance
Re: Bbnaija: Neo Looses A Brand News IVM Car To Ozo - Naijapalaba News by giftygirl1(f): 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2020
English finish for here, aswear. You for use pidgin English or mother tongue,I confuse well well before I pick one or two info
Re: Bbnaija: Neo Looses A Brand News IVM Car To Ozo - Naijapalaba News by Psalm126: 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2020
BbN fans wink

Pls Shey all this una bbn stars
No get bf or gf b4 coming to d show angry
Cus wetin i hear wey dey go on for d show, d mata tire me embarassed
Re: Bbnaija: Neo Looses A Brand News IVM Car To Ozo - Naijapalaba News by Kbabs02(m): 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2020
Congratulations to osho grin oko aje
Re: Bbnaija: Neo Looses A Brand News IVM Car To Ozo - Naijapalaba News by vengertime: 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2020
Mehn it's crazy me and my family no longer watch the show. Since all the entertaining ones left. Even Ebuka confirm am to them that the show is now boring why.
Re: Bbnaija: Neo Looses A Brand News IVM Car To Ozo - Naijapalaba News by TheCork(m): 11:18pm On Sep 22, 2020
ChiFirstLady:
Lol.... With me, she doesn't stand a chance

Kaiiii see nyansh
Anyways hello. Am a nolywood film director for a expensive romance movies & i will like u to come in for audition. all U simply do is stand naaaaked in front of only me for just 10 minute while I looks to see if I will win the actress part & I will pay us cool 300 naira cash for free work. Please r u intaressted? smiley

(1) (Reply)

Attracting Girls Is Not Difficult. / Ada Jesus Is Dead After / Full Story: Nedu Wazobia FM & Ex-wife Uzo Clash Over Cheating & Paternity Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.