Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Photos From Osinbajo ECOWAS Summit In Ghana - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Osinbajo ECOWAS Summit In Ghana (19443 Views)

Photos From Osinbajo's Mum 90th Birthday Thanksgiving Church Service / Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit / Photos From Osinbajo's Visit To Ovie Of Uvwie Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Osinbajo ECOWAS Summit In Ghana by AbuAeesha: 12:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
Azmanaty03:
I love this man, but for the fact that he can't speak up for Nigerians at their trying times makes something in me pushing to hate him.

Still, Buhari is a clueless relic.
I believe there is a limit to what the VP can do,and to stay safe he needs to act within that limit,but I think the man is an hardworker.
Re: Photos From Osinbajo ECOWAS Summit In Ghana by Em5(m): 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
Azmanaty03:
I love this man, but for the fact that he can't speak up for Nigerians at their trying times makes something in me pushing to hate him.

What do you want him to say? Vice Presidency is just a voiceless portfolio. When Namadi Sambo was the VP what did he ever say? Did you ever hear his voice. What has US VP President Mike Pence ever said about anything outside delegatory assignments. Abeg you guys should give the gentleman a break.

By the way I am a confirmed Igbo man...042 boy.
Re: Photos From Osinbajo ECOWAS Summit In Ghana by Dchampion65: 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
GarangDeMabior:
The most corrupt and insensitive vice president Nigeria ever had

If you are picked up now to come and proof how corrupt he is, you will be wailing.
Re: Photos From Osinbajo ECOWAS Summit In Ghana by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 17, 2020
TheAngry1:

You called the VP useless and then changed it to hate.
That's is why NOTHING is working for you.

Yeah, I said it.

I can change whatever I write to anything I want. If u are not happy with it, u can jump into the lagoon or take sniper
Re: Photos From Osinbajo ECOWAS Summit In Ghana by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2020
Azmanaty03:

Another IPOBian bigot trying to form objective Nigerian. What "speak up" do you want Osinbajo to do against his President and boss that would not amount to insubordination and undermining his President and the Presidency Osinbajo is a part of?

That's why you Igbos can never get anywhere in modern, decorous, bridge-building and democratic politics. All you know is politics of hate, acrimony, insults and fighting everyone to a standstill to the detriment of Nigeria.

You should tell us what a Presidency besieged by infighting, between the President and his VP, can achieve for Nigeria. Mumu. They are a team. Otondo.
Re: Photos From Osinbajo ECOWAS Summit In Ghana by Aderr: 2:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
Azmanaty03:

I wonder how a supposedly brilliant man would allow himself to be used like a rag by northerners. That's the problem I have with Igbo's and Yoruba's. Always playing second fiddle to illiterate northerners.
Re: Photos From Osinbajo ECOWAS Summit In Ghana by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
TheAngry1:

You called the VP useless and then changed it to hate.
That's is why NOTHING is working for you.

Yeah, I said it.

IPOBians are confused haters. Hating blindly is all they know to do. If Osinbajo is not fighting PMB and publicly tearing Mr.President's agbada then IPOBians are not happy.

All the way in Germany they are acting like uncivilized cave dweller beating up Ekweremadu. Everything is thuggery , senseless rebellion, open show of disrespect and fighting with them.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Osinbajo ECOWAS Summit In Ghana by Miracle1991: 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
sweetjohn:
All this Osinbajo supporters sef. You people may think that Nigerians are forever fools... We won't vote anyone just bc he is a pastor or Yoruba, Never... Moreover, we will never vote someone that is a godson to a corrupt thief of a godfather
your vote is useless. Remember 2015 and 2019
Re: Photos From Osinbajo ECOWAS Summit In Ghana by earnit3: 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
I don’t care
Re: Photos From Osinbajo ECOWAS Summit In Ghana by lereinter(m): 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
invinzible1:

You are more uselessly useless... You that have never done anything in your life calling someone useless.

Even if he's your father

If osinbajo wasn't useless, he won't be deputy to an killer and disaster who continues to fail

He's a useless fool
Re: Photos From Osinbajo ECOWAS Summit In Ghana by invinzible1: 3:53am On Sep 18, 2020
lereinter:

Even if he's your father

If osinbajo wasn't useless, he won't be deputy to an killer and disaster who continues to fail

He's a useless fool

It's not an killer.... You are noticed
Re: Photos From Osinbajo ECOWAS Summit In Ghana by Franky9584(m): 8:33am On Sep 18, 2020
Ecowas meeting in Ghana?
wen he has almost been missing in his country's matter?
wondering!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amina Mohammed Meets Her Name Sake Who Is A Minister In Kenya / FG Accuses Switzerland Of ‘daylight Robbery’ In Recovery Of Looted Funds / Hajj: Five States With N383bn Debt Budget N9bn For Pilgrims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.