Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

System Newbie - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / System Newbie (248 Views)

Newbie Video Tutorials To Truly Succeed With Your Internet Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

System Newbie by barrydiv7: 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2020
Good evening, pls i need to get a system for my project and defense soon enough, i want to code n programme with it too, am also a gamer. so pls kindly recommend a system to suit my above use..It my first time getting a system so am truly a novice in this shii...budget (40-50k)
Thanks
Re: System Newbie by Wanity(m): 6:06am On Sep 20, 2020
Buy a raspberry pi 4 37k on AliExpress and
The remaining cash to look for monitor, keyboard and mouse.
Note: is not a laptop is a desktop
Re: System Newbie by SKhanmi: 10:40am On Sep 20, 2020
barrydiv7:
Good evening, pls i need to get a system for my project and defense soon enough, i want to code n programme with it too, am also a gamer. so pls kindly recommend a system to suit my above use..It my first time getting a system so am truly a novice in this shii...budget (40-50k)
Thanks

Any PC with Core i3, i5, 4gb ram and 200-500HD will do for that budget range. You can upgrade from that later. Be mindful of some resource draining games Sha, don't be like one of my guys that crashed his PC with PES the day before a programming course presentation grin And guess what, our projects were on the same pc.

Upgrade to a PC with 6gb-8gb ram, SSD , dedicated graphics card when you have the cash if you're a heavy gamer & hardcore programmer. Those are the basic requirements.

(1) (Reply)

SmileArena ( AIN DEAL) / Enpass Password Manager: Secure Your Passwords / Grade A USA Used Corei7 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.