Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

We’re The Most Prosperous Black Nation In The World – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re The Most Prosperous Black Nation In The World – Buhari (663 Views)

9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane / I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari / Nigeria Now Second Largest Producer Of Rice In The World -buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re The Most Prosperous Black Nation In The World – Buhari by saphiere(f): 2:11am On Sep 17, 2020
Jmk9292:
The situation of the country doesn't call for sarcasm.....
Sorry sir.
Re: We’re The Most Prosperous Black Nation In The World – Buhari by Yankee101: 2:21am On Sep 17, 2020
And you're degrading it via archaic leadership

1 Like

Re: We’re The Most Prosperous Black Nation In The World – Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:51am On Sep 17, 2020
saphiere:
It's not reflecting and a Nigerian bought 3 Ferraris at a go?
Hmmmmm, this is deep!
Words of sarcasm!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’re The Most Prosperous Black Nation In The World – Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:52am On Sep 17, 2020
ovcwality:

Mention any Nigeria leader before him that has done anything to ensure we have a prosperous nation

I don't support buhari too, but we will know if he is truly working in few years to come. Right now they claim they are working and economy is down hence the hardship, we can't blame apc for everything pdp has equally ruined Nigeria down to the ground and Nigeria wasted years on wars and military leaders too
Hmmmmmm, this is deeper!
Words of a wise man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’re The Most Prosperous Black Nation In The World – Buhari by Tochi3(m): 3:56am On Sep 17, 2020
Azmanaty03:
If I catch this man alone by the alley way, only God knows what will happen undecided
grin grin
Re: We’re The Most Prosperous Black Nation In The World – Buhari by EmekaMD(m): 4:12am On Sep 17, 2020
Goes to show that all black nations are failed nations.
Imagine the "poverty capital" of the world being the most successful
Re: We’re The Most Prosperous Black Nation In The World – Buhari by Toosure70: 4:15am On Sep 17, 2020
This man won tempt into hate speech Abi.? But I will caution myself.
Re: We’re The Most Prosperous Black Nation In The World – Buhari by manikspears: 4:23am On Sep 17, 2020
Is this mad man wyning us ?
Re: We’re The Most Prosperous Black Nation In The World – Buhari by Parisian: 5:39am On Sep 17, 2020
You get luck I for comot ya teeth just now.
saphiere:
My comment is sarcastic.
Re: We’re The Most Prosperous Black Nation In The World – Buhari by MoxxxxO123(m): 5:54am On Sep 17, 2020
Too many professional liars in this administration,

(1) (2) (Reply)

A'ibom Community Deserted Over Frequent Attacks By Cultists / Peace Returns To Abia Community After Killing Of Two Soldiers / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.