Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Franklin Uzo lgbonwa: Buhari Names Ex-Convict As Job Creation Committee Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Franklin Uzo lgbonwa: Buhari Names Ex-Convict As Job Creation Committee Chairman (38048 Views)

President Buhari Names Federal Secretariat After Goodluck Jonathan / Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa / President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Franklin Uzo lgbonwa: Buhari Names Ex-Convict As Job Creation Committee Chairman by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:25am On Sep 17, 2020
Asquare84:
Because he was convicted in us court doesn't mean he can't occupy a position in Nigeria again
Are you sure
Re: Franklin Uzo lgbonwa: Buhari Names Ex-Convict As Job Creation Committee Chairman by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:29am On Sep 17, 2020
Hmmm
Corruption is corrupting the anti-corruption warrior

Re: Franklin Uzo lgbonwa: Buhari Names Ex-Convict As Job Creation Committee Chairman by realstars: 8:30am On Sep 17, 2020
The Real Country We Are Into Is So Dramatic.
Re: Franklin Uzo lgbonwa: Buhari Names Ex-Convict As Job Creation Committee Chairman by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:31am On Sep 17, 2020
Amotolongbo:
This is not Buhari’s handwork, Chris Ngige should be blamed for this.

Anyone to be appointed by the President should be vetted by the dss. If the DSS is failing, remind me who's failing again.

1 Like

Re: Franklin Uzo lgbonwa: Buhari Names Ex-Convict As Job Creation Committee Chairman by CioAngels(f): 8:32am On Sep 17, 2020
ijustdey:
Buhari Names Minister Of Labour, Ngige’s Cousin Convicted For Drug Violations In United State As Job Creation Committee Chairman

http://saharareporters.com/2020/09/16/buhari-names-minister-labour-ngige%E2%80%99s-cousin-convicted-drug-violations-united-state-job
All Nigerian leaders are very huge theives and those buildings built with our collective common wealth will one by one collaspes on them all soonest.
Re: Franklin Uzo lgbonwa: Buhari Names Ex-Convict As Job Creation Committee Chairman by Elvinci101: 8:35am On Sep 17, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
sad Wetin consign the old man here.Rather face Ngige,the dwarf man dat forward the criminal name to Baba Daura.Fear iPOB bEAST

What's the difference between the man and Tinubu, the runaway drug baron on the list of the US most wanted drug traffickers in the world? Yoruba and Iranu is like 5 and 6.
Re: Franklin Uzo lgbonwa: Buhari Names Ex-Convict As Job Creation Committee Chairman by AerialMapper: 8:35am On Sep 17, 2020
What would surprise me more was if he named a technocrat deserving of the position as Chairman

Never fails in his consistency as a #$^&^*!@#
Re: Franklin Uzo lgbonwa: Buhari Names Ex-Convict As Job Creation Committee Chairman by Elvinci101: 8:40am On Sep 17, 2020
SmartPolician:
Most of us know that he is incompetent, but Sahara Reporters doesn't have to drag Buhari into every mess.

I am sure that Chris Nigige influenced the appointment, knowing full well that the guy is an ex-convict.

Yeye VI boy

The same way Tinubu influenced a well known stark illiterate and Agbero cum hired assasin in the person of Mc.Oluomo to head the same govt recruitment exercise in Lagos State.

Yeye Mushin Boys.
Re: Franklin Uzo lgbonwa: Buhari Names Ex-Convict As Job Creation Committee Chairman by mu2sa2: 8:40am On Sep 17, 2020
Asquare84:
Because he was convicted in us court doesn't mean he can't occupy a position in Nigeria again
Exactly.
Re: Franklin Uzo lgbonwa: Buhari Names Ex-Convict As Job Creation Committee Chairman by emperor863(m): 8:48am On Sep 17, 2020
That is the hallmark if an average Igbo mam. To Ngige, that cousin of his is not a criminal, he is hustler trying to develop USA. It is instructive to note that the appointment was made on the recommendation of the minister.

This has happened before during the ceremonial presidency of suicide prone Nnamdi Azikiwe in 1959 forcefully nominated and got an ex convict Nwafor Oritzu into the Parliament from where he was able to become the Senate president. Nwarfor Oritzu had jailed in September 1953 for seven years on account of fraud and criminal misrepresentation he served his jail term in Lagos.

With this revelation I hereby join men of goodwill to prevail on the president to reverse the appointment of this exconvict and save Nigeria's image locally and internationally.
Re: Franklin Uzo lgbonwa: Buhari Names Ex-Convict As Job Creation Committee Chairman by chukwuibuipob: 8:49am On Sep 17, 2020
sad
Elvinci101:

What's the difference between the man and Tinubu, the runaway drug baron on the list of the US most wanted drug traffickers in the world? Yoruba and Iranu is like 5 and 6.
wetin consign Tinubu here/is the news about Tinubu undecided? Tinubu is a runaway drug baron yet US ambassador dey visit him not him going to their house oo grin wink.Nuff said sad
Re: Franklin Uzo lgbonwa: Buhari Names Ex-Convict As Job Creation Committee Chairman by Elvinci101: 8:56am On Sep 17, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
sadwetin consign Tinubu here/is the news about Tinubu undecided? Tinubu is a runaway drug baron yet US ambassador dey visit him not him going to their house oo grin wink.Nuff said sad

You be Mumu o....US Ambassador can visit anybody here in Nigeria. Didn't you see the US ambassador and MC.Oluomo together? So what's the big deal.
Re: Franklin Uzo lgbonwa: Buhari Names Ex-Convict As Job Creation Committee Chairman by Exmilitant(m): 9:00am On Sep 17, 2020
Is there any oustanding politician in naija that has not tasted prison?
Re: Franklin Uzo lgbonwa: Buhari Names Ex-Convict As Job Creation Committee Chairman by chukwuibuipob: 9:04am On Sep 17, 2020
Elvinci101:

You be Mumu o....US Ambassador can visit anybody here in Nigeria. Didn't you see the US ambassador and MC.Oluomo together? So what's the big deal.
dem don visit Ur father abi undecided.Kid
Re: Franklin Uzo lgbonwa: Buhari Names Ex-Convict As Job Creation Committee Chairman by Elvinci101: 9:10am On Sep 17, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
dem don visit Ur father abi undecided.Kid

Thank God I have a father but if you're asked to point at your father I bet my life that it will take you days to come up with an answer. Do you know why? Neither your mother nor you know who your true father is till date.

Re: Franklin Uzo lgbonwa: Buhari Names Ex-Convict As Job Creation Committee Chairman by chukwuibuipob: 9:20am On Sep 17, 2020
Elvinci101:

Thank God I have a father but if you're asked to point at your father I bet my life that it will take you days to come up with an answer. Do you know why? Neither your mother nor you know who your true father is till date.
answer me Have dey visit Ur face to face compound? grin grin? I don't trade banters with kid.Nuff said
Re: Franklin Uzo lgbonwa: Buhari Names Ex-Convict As Job Creation Committee Chairman by Elvinci101: 9:25am On Sep 17, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
answer me Have dey visit Ur face to face compound? grin grin? I don't trade banters with kid.Nuff said

I have answered your questions na! But you're yet to answer yours.

Can you state in clear terms and choose one of the two images below the one that best describes the current state of your father.

Re: Franklin Uzo lgbonwa: Buhari Names Ex-Convict As Job Creation Committee Chairman by angelfallz(m): 9:26am On Sep 17, 2020
ijustdey:
Buhari Names Minister Of Labour, Ngige’s Cousin Convicted For Drug Violations In United State As Job Creation Committee Chairman

http://saharareporters.com/2020/09/16/buhari-names-minister-labour-ngige%E2%80%99s-cousin-convicted-drug-violations-united-state-job

So he shouldn't live his life again? When someone has served his time in prison, why shouldn't he be gainfully employed after his release? Or you prefer he goes back to a life of crime?
Re: Franklin Uzo lgbonwa: Buhari Names Ex-Convict As Job Creation Committee Chairman by Callmeboss(m): 9:46am On Sep 17, 2020
We are done in this con3.
Baba don cook us, finally we are done
Next yr DEM go chop us. ��
Re: Franklin Uzo lgbonwa: Buhari Names Ex-Convict As Job Creation Committee Chairman by Wierdceo: 9:51am On Sep 17, 2020
Auxtin85:
We are in 2020, Buhari is in 1420, by 2023 he will be in 1417. He is on reverse to the Stone Age
Hahahahaha. This comment is cracking me up hard.
Re: Franklin Uzo lgbonwa: Buhari Names Ex-Convict As Job Creation Committee Chairman by Brushstrokes20: 9:58am On Sep 17, 2020
Ain't surprised... Useless govt of self serving thieves and sadists!
Re: Franklin Uzo lgbonwa: Buhari Names Ex-Convict As Job Creation Committee Chairman by YoungAncient1: 9:58am On Sep 17, 2020
Abiola, Obasanjo and even Buhari were all ex-con
Re: Franklin Uzo lgbonwa: Buhari Names Ex-Convict As Job Creation Committee Chairman by Omoslim26: 10:07am On Sep 17, 2020
BREYZ:

When Hushpuppi gets appointed as a minister in the year 2025, it will be a welcome development grin

����minister of finance would be most suitable

aswear you no well��

Re: Franklin Uzo lgbonwa: Buhari Names Ex-Convict As Job Creation Committee Chairman by retake89(m): 10:09am On Sep 17, 2020
Asquare84:

Fem
Re: Franklin Uzo lgbonwa: Buhari Names Ex-Convict As Job Creation Committee Chairman by Amos1423(m): 10:15am On Sep 17, 2020
Are you all just realising that those who hold public offices in Nigeria are theives and most who haven't been convicted if investigation were to labeled against them most would spend eternity behind bars.

PS:
Public service means civil servants, law enforcement agencies, Judicial system (hope you all haven't forgotten about the clerk of the National Assembly) etc.

All dog dey chop shit but the one wey Dem see shit for mouth na him be bingo.

We dey find better society but on our own part we work against its betterment after na blame we go blame because we no see chance follow do as them dey do.
Re: Franklin Uzo lgbonwa: Buhari Names Ex-Convict As Job Creation Committee Chairman by BREYZ: 10:26am On Sep 17, 2020
Omoslim26:

����minister of finance would be most suitable

aswear you no well��

lol. u r on point cheesy
Re: Franklin Uzo lgbonwa: Buhari Names Ex-Convict As Job Creation Committee Chairman by ogelekpomgam(m): 10:37am On Sep 17, 2020
Gbest90:

Does the face of the man even look innocent?
No.buh mere face looks can deceive you.dont be easily deceived.
Re: Franklin Uzo lgbonwa: Buhari Names Ex-Convict As Job Creation Committee Chairman by michoim(m): 10:45am On Sep 17, 2020
Asquare84:
I wonder for SR ooo...seems they just gossip anything that comes their way!
Re: Franklin Uzo lgbonwa: Buhari Names Ex-Convict As Job Creation Committee Chairman by Typicool8(m): 10:47am On Sep 17, 2020
Karlovich:
It's not surprising, the dullard has always been a criminal terrorist and from all of us at vulturebbqgrills we thank you our darling daddy for this appointment
grin
Re: Franklin Uzo lgbonwa: Buhari Names Ex-Convict As Job Creation Committee Chairman by Obeysco: 11:32am On Sep 17, 2020
Point to a particular person in this government who is not a criminal, in the executive, judiciary and legislative. They are either terrorists, looters, national robbers, thugs, ritualists, cultists and so on. They are all devil incarnates!
Re: Franklin Uzo lgbonwa: Buhari Names Ex-Convict As Job Creation Committee Chairman by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 17, 2020
Asquare84:

I'm sure you wouldn't have said this if it was a northener!! the problem of Nigeria is that we only criticize things that doesn't suit us..
Re: Franklin Uzo lgbonwa: Buhari Names Ex-Convict As Job Creation Committee Chairman by ibroopeyemi(m): 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
In this photo president buhari said' o ya pa iro enu e .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau / Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls / Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.