Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Timo Werner Chose Chelsea 'to Win Titles' - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Timo Werner Chose Chelsea 'to Win Titles' (244 Views)

John Obi Mikel On Why He Chose Chelsea Over Man United / Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener / I Chose Chelsea Over Manchester United Because Of Conte- Morata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Timo Werner Chose Chelsea 'to Win Titles' by WinningGoals10: 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2020
Chelsea forward Timo Werner says he chose a move to Stamford Bridge “to win titles” after he was linked with Premier League champions Liverpool.

The German international, 24, signed a five-year deal with Chelsea in a £47m move from RB Leipzig in June.

Werner said manager Frank Lampard persuaded him to sign for the Blues despite interest from other clubs.

“When I decided to leave Leipzig, I talked to different clubs [as well as] Chelsea,” he said.

“Of course there are some other clubs like Liverpool – they have great team – and also maybe I would fit other teams. But I decided Chelsea because it’s the best decision I could take – not only the style of football, but because of what they showed to me.

Read Full Story Here: https://winninggoals.com.ng/index.php/2020/09/16/timo-werner-chose-chelsea-to-win-titles/

Re: Timo Werner Chose Chelsea 'to Win Titles' by HallaDaTruth: 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2020
Good choice
Re: Timo Werner Chose Chelsea 'to Win Titles' by ipica: 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2020
He chose Chelsea because Liverpool couldn't secure a deal for him. Don't think he really had a choice

(1) (Reply)

Latest Sports Headline News For Thursday 17th September, 2020 / Man Utd Must Make Signings To Keep Up - Shaw / Atletico Madrid Announce Signing Deal Of Luis Suarez From Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.