Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,564 members, 7,955,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:42 PM

Kidnappers Of Retired U.S Army Officer Demand N20m Ransom - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Of Retired U.S Army Officer Demand N20m Ransom (470 Views)

Kidnappers Of The 19 Medical Students And A Doctor In Benue Caught (Photos) / Kidnappers Of Pastor Elisha Noma Demand N20m Ransom / Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnappers Of Retired U.S Army Officer Demand N20m Ransom by shakiez893(m): 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2020
The kidnappers of a retired United States of America Army officer, Major Jide Ijadare, have demanded a sum of N20 million for his release.

Recall that gunmen abducted Ijadare and one of his staff on Tuesday, September 15, around 2:05 pm at his palm-oil producing factory located along Ijan-Ise road in Ijan Ekiti, Gbonyin Local Government area of Ekiti State. A man identified as a contractor with the factory was shot.

A family source who confirmed the development to journalists on Wednesday, said that the abductors had contacted one of them and demanded the huge sum as ransom.

Read more: https://aozforum.com/post/2053
Re: Kidnappers Of Retired U.S Army Officer Demand N20m Ransom by ipica: 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2020
shakiez893:
The kidnappers of a retired United States of America Army officer, Major Jide Ijadare, have demanded a sum of N20 million for his release.

Recall that gunmen abducted Ijadare and one of his staff on Tuesday, September 15, around 2:05 pm at his palm-oil producing factory located along Ijan-Ise road in Ijan Ekiti, Gbonyin Local Government area of Ekiti State. A man identified as a contractor with the factory was shot.

A family source who confirmed the development to journalists on Wednesday, said that the abductors had contacted one of them and demanded the huge sum as ransom.

Read more: https://aozforum.com/post/2053
Re: Kidnappers Of Retired U.S Army Officer Demand N20m Ransom by Nbotee(m): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2020
Welcom to d new naija
Re: Kidnappers Of Retired U.S Army Officer Demand N20m Ransom by GavelSlam: 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2020
Someone close to him must have given him out.
Re: Kidnappers Of Retired U.S Army Officer Demand N20m Ransom by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2020
The man is into palm oil business not crude oil abi where does this kidnappers expect him to cough out 20M.Tomorrow you wonder why people don't want to invest in their motherland.Anyway let me give them 7days to release him before I test my thunderbolt on them.
Re: Kidnappers Of Retired U.S Army Officer Demand N20m Ransom by Fourwinds: 6:16am On Sep 17, 2020
Over to DSS
Re: Kidnappers Of Retired U.S Army Officer Demand N20m Ransom by Bola146(f): 7:38am On Sep 17, 2020
I just pray that I'll come back to Nigeria if I have the chance to travel out embarassed
Re: Kidnappers Of Retired U.S Army Officer Demand N20m Ransom by Enudapan: 8:37am On Sep 17, 2020
Nna eh! This unsophisticated
Real odogwus don't do kidnapping
The do bombing
Re: Kidnappers Of Retired U.S Army Officer Demand N20m Ransom by ChangedMan1999(m): 9:06am On Sep 17, 2020
Dis kain thing dey vex me.

Your mates will be busy making legit money and you go dey one corner dey plan how to abduct am.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Few Hours To Election, APC Thug Caught Trying To Break Into INEC Office / Port Harcourt Serial Killer, Gracious David West Sentenced To Death / #endsars-9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians- THEICIR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.