Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Hi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hi (721 Views)

Hi Folks, Will You Prefer To Be Jobless In Nigeria To Been Jobless In The Uk? / ThoniaSlim - Hi, looking foward to making new friends / nadine - Hi, I'm new (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi by Araboy(m): 6:09am On Feb 26, 2011
Hey Nairalanders I visited this site few times and I have to admit I like it  especially the Romance section I give it up to Hhbabe ,Amina ,inked nerd, Google ,MsChima , and Rokiatu I am someone open minded well travelled fluent in five languages very versed in African culture who had dated Nigerians Ghanian  and Senegalese tell u more later cheesy
Re: Hi by Tosinville(m): 6:42am On Feb 26, 2011
^^Wetin dis one com mean, were oshodi?
Re: Hi by Tosinville(m): 6:42am On Feb 26, 2011
^^Wetin dis one com mean, were oshodi?
Re: Hi by Dyt(f): 6:52am On Feb 26, 2011
He s advertisin
Re: Hi by Pweety4me(f): 6:56am On Feb 26, 2011
Areaboy? lipsrsealed
Re: Hi by fstranger3(m): 7:00am On Feb 26, 2011
He is in love with Pweety ofcourse.
Re: Hi by Pweety4me(f): 7:01am On Feb 26, 2011
^I see that u don speak ur mind. undecided
Re: Hi by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 26, 2011
smbh
Re: Hi by Araboy(m): 7:45am On Feb 26, 2011
Hey Dyt sorry for missing u and pweety from my previous list Btw I m not here to advertise but I felt since I m relatively new here the least I shld do is to introduce myself I hope u guys r open to the diversity here
Re: Hi by Pweety4me(f): 7:47am On Feb 26, 2011
^Hmm i see. . .wc sha be a good guy. smiley
Re: Hi by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 26, 2011
"tell u later more" LMAO
Re: Hi by MsPotato(f): 9:08am On Feb 26, 2011
Welome to Nairaland Poster and good for u to mention some info about u there. Now we know smiley
Re: Hi by Dyt(f): 9:51am On Feb 26, 2011
Picks nose
Re: Hi by InkedNerd(f): 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2011
Hello Araboy, nice to meet you. Its cool to see a fellow Brooklynite on Nairaland wink.
Re: Hi by solidifi: 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2011
"ara" could mean breast or madness in Igbo language, depending on the pronouncement. So, which one are you ", boy". Finish up your introduction, and don't be scared of nairalanders' attack. They're funny guys. U r welcom.
Re: Hi by Araboy(m): 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2011
Thanks to Ms Potatoes Inked nerd and Solidifi for the welcome @Inked nice to meet you as well and thanks for holding it down on behalf of our borough up in here winkto Solidifi my Ibo babe I am here only to make friends and mingle I am not scared of anything did you know how tough we are did you watch the news grin
Re: Hi by InkedNerd(f): 4:56am On Feb 27, 2011
Araboy:

Thanks to Ms Potatoes Inked nerd and Solidifi for the welcome [b]@Inked nice to meet you as well and thanks for holding it down on behalf of our borough up in here wink[/b]to Solidifi my Ibo babe I am here only to make friends and mingle I am not scared of anything did you know how tough we are did you watch the news grin

lol, no problem. Can't wait to see how your rep Brooklyn on Nairaland.
Re: Hi by Nobody: 5:17am On Feb 27, 2011
Welcome and enjoy your stay on nland.
Re: Hi by serenen: 8:17am On Mar 01, 2011
Hi I'm new here,
Re: Hi by Albern: 10:18am On Mar 01, 2011
Hi everyone there on the forum, Me joining newly here at the nairaland.com,  Have some discussion's on the health and fitness, nutrition's and diet's,  Wanna have some friends, Oakland Fitness Trainer

(1) (Reply)

Apology / I Need Keke Marwa(tricycle) Urgently / Affirm That You Have Only One Account In This Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.