Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,835 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:31 AM

See Where You Can Get Original Souvenirs In Egypt - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See Where You Can Get Original Souvenirs In Egypt (286 Views)

3,500 Years Ago, Stone Pillar Was Abandoned During Construction In Egypt(Pics) / Joshua Abdul-Azeez: Justice Unserved 5 Years After Egypt Air’s Racist Torture / 3000-years-Old: Archaeologists Unearth 20 Well Preserved Coffins In Egypt(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Where You Can Get Original Souvenirs In Egypt by trychris: 10:40pm On Sep 16, 2020
Hi Nairalanders,
Egypt is a country that earns so much from tourism due to it's historic antecedent. As I continued my tour on the streets of this great country, I discovered a place where original souvenirs can be bought.

It's important to let you know that some guys on the streets also offers some of these items for sale but, you have to "shine your eyes" and avoid paying so much for less quality materials like paintings on the papyrus.

Apart from all these historical stuff, Mohamed Salah is also an icon whose jersey was also on display in shops.

Anyway, in order not to bore you, just watch some of the videos through this link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szeX_8VO_Zo

(1) (Reply)

FG Announces Closure Of Third Mainland Bridge From Friday To Sunday / Indians Can Now Fly To Tanzania Under Latest Air Bubble Arrangement / Ọra Eri And Community ( Origin Of Igbo And The Nri People)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.