Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Roofing Advice Needed - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Roofing Advice Needed (189 Views)

Roofing Advice Needed / Roofing Advice / Choose Edges Stone Coated Roofing Sheet For Your Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Roofing Advice Needed by Olamomoiya: 11:14pm On Sep 16, 2020
Hello House,
First, I would like to say a big thank you to all those who contribute and share their project journey on this site. It has been very helpful to me since I began my project in August.

We are at the decking level and by my estimate, we will get to the roofing by end of October and I need help in deciding what type of roofing sheet to use.

Also a big shout out to those who were willing to communicate via email before phone exchange. Looking forward to working with you on my next project.
Re: Roofing Advice Needed by chelsea2014: 11:49pm On Sep 16, 2020
I sell roofing plank at affordable prices,such as 2by2,2by3,2by4 facing board
Re: Roofing Advice Needed by Johntemmy(m): 7:54am On Sep 17, 2020
Olamomoiya:
Hello House,
First, I would like to say a big thank you to all those who contribute and share their project journey on this site. It has been very helpful to me since I began my project in August.

We are at the decking level and by my estimate, we will get to the roofing by end of October and I need help in deciding what type of roofing sheet to use.

Also a big shout out to those who were willing to communicate via email before phone exchange. Looking forward to working with you on my next project.

let me handle your roofing with affordable price.

(1) (Reply)

Newly Built 2bed Is Available @lady Lack Shomolu / Exquisitely Finished Mansion For Sale / 4bedroom Semi-detached Duplex House With BQ For Sale In Lekki Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.